Unplanned

Who cares? Why are you so concerned with abortion? It's up to the chick. If you don't like abortion dont have one. Why get in another persons way for something that is not of any of your business in the first place.

You guys don't want to feed or give these unwanted children health care. Why not just let them be aborted. You so called conservatives should think of the money you're saving with less mouths to feed. Abortion should be easier to have I do think we should limit how many a chick can have you shouldn't get past 3 abortions. If you do keep the kid that may teach her to keep the legs closed. Originally Posted by Trey
Why should I have to feed some deadbeat dads kids anyway?

Pay your child support or suffer the consequences - don't put it on me. I didn't get to fuck the lady.
Who cares? Why are you so concerned with abortion? It's up to the chick. If you don't like abortion dont have one. Why get in another persons way for something that is not of any of your business in the first place.

You guys don't want to feed or give these unwanted children health care. Why not just let them be aborted. You so called conservatives should think of the money you're saving with less mouths to feed. Abortion should be easier to have I do think we should limit how many a chick can have you shouldn't get past 3 abortions. If you do keep the kid that may teach her to keep the legs closed. Originally Posted by Trey
thats a brilliant Idea maybe you should try it with your mouth
You're right. Blend em all.

Bloody mary anyone? Spicy.

I don't know how click yalls links so don't waste your time. Originally Posted by Trey
Don't be hurt by it bb get over it. Originally Posted by Trey
here this way you won't have click a link