Questions for the Hobbiest?

• GP
  • 07-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Alrighty then!
Well fucking Viva Las fucking Vegas!!!
How about a special for us quick draw/single shot dudes. I shoot my one and only in about 3 minutes.
Thanks for those that took this seriously. And yes it is my birthday and yes I want to have more fun than normal because I'm retiring. No this is not a joke, Just a question. Originally Posted by Andrea Davis
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......
You can't retire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes.............. I'll show you a god time on your B-day....
PM coming soon................
Kisses....................
I would go for 250hr with msog
you do rent time but my normal time is rented at 400 an hour or 300 if Pre-Booked.

Andrea Originally Posted by Andrea Davis

Not in this town. Thinking you might want to stay where you are at.

How about a 50.00 quick stop and i will let you swallow as to not take the time to spit?
Save both money and time.
[QUOTE=Gotyour6;1053514241]Not in this town. Thinking you might want to stay where you are at.

Andrea and several other visiting providers with a similar fee structure have made multiple, successful visits to this area over the past few years. Clearly there is a market for quality, low volume providers who visit. This thread displays a reasonable sample of those who appreciate such providers, as well as the bottom feeders who delight in insulting them and discouraging them from visiting.
How about a special for us quick draw/single shot dudes. I shoot my one and only in about 3 minutes. Originally Posted by wantsome

Three minutes? For real? Holy Tebow, I hate those that brag.
  • GP
  • 07-29-2013, 12:01 PM
don't believe all these providers claim to be low volume. You'd be surprised how many clients they are actually see everyday while touring.
  • MC
  • 07-29-2013, 12:22 PM
So I am thinking about visiting Buffalo here again soon i.e The first week of August. Since My Birthday is in August I always try to do something a little different. So lets play a game of would you rather. Here it goes.....

1. Would you rather have a small discount on an hour appointment ex. 250hr with msog?

or

2. Have a substantial discount on an hour ex. 200 with no MSOG.

Please let me know as I am trying to figure out how to show appreciation and have some crazy fun times because its my Birthday and I want to party. Oh please keep in mind that any appointment over an hour will always get msog.

Thanks!

Andi Originally Posted by Andrea Davis
Hi Andrea, personally I always prefer the option of MSOG, so $250 sounds better to me.
Yes GP, you are probably right about the volume question. I think that may vary from provider to provider.
No, I don't offer quickies. I never have and I am not starting Today. And as far as volume goes I guess count me as High Volume because I don't see more than three people in a day. When I travel to Buffalo, I try to have my schedule pretty well together as I have friends that I hang out with, shopping to do and a provider friend who travels down from Toronto to visit with me.

I was trying to change things up for a change. Its my birthday month I always try to do something different. And then their was the fact that their were gentleman in Buffalo who have shown interest in seeing me but I was out of the budget. I didn't know trying to make yourself affordable where both parties were comfortable was such a crime.

Mods, Please close this thread as I view it a train wreck getting ready to happen. It wasn't my intention to at all.

Sorry,
Andrea Davis
[QUOTE=brasil;1053514442]
Not in this town. Thinking you might want to stay where you are at.

Andrea and several other visiting providers with a similar fee structure have made multiple, successful visits to this area over the past few years. Clearly there is a market for quality, low volume providers who visit. This thread displays a reasonable sample of those who appreciate such providers, as well as the bottom feeders who delight in insulting them and discouraging them from visiting. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I guess you are just Mr. Moneybags.
Another traveling rack thread.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Andrea Thanks! Looks like this has spun off in a different direction then you intended!

DD