Who has the best providers,Bflo or Rochester?

• jbonz
  • 10-02-2010, 05:01 AM
It is true that I've been fucked by Albany many more times than by all of the above providers put together. And I must say it has cost me more with Albany too!
It is true that I've been fucked by Albany many more times than by all of the above providers put together. And I must say it has cost me more with Albany too! Originally Posted by jbonz
It is true that I've been fucked by Albany many more times than by all of the above providers put together. And I must say it has cost me more with Albany too! Originally Posted by jbonz
And we get to pick the prick. PLEASE novmber 2nd get here fast. So we can get back to guy girl sex!!!!!
The original post specified best looking provider, and that list certainly has to include China...and should also recognize that Zoey and Bambi from EENY are also very lovely...I haven't seen Bambi since last summer, but there were times during her dancing days that I thought she was one of the most exquisitely beautiful women I'd ever seen.
Aww well thanks for putting me in here haha. I believe Rochester has a lot of great providers and I have been lucky to meet a few. Gents are always welcome to visit from Buffalo to Rochester .... I always enjoy the Buffalo company Along with Syracuse.
...and should also recognize that Zoey and Bambi from EENY are also very lovely...I haven't seen Bambi since last summer, but there were times during her dancing days that I thought she was one of the most exquisitely beautiful women I'd ever seen. Originally Posted by MajorHands
Since Tony has already used it as his avatar, I figure it's okay to share this pic I took of Bambi when she was doing stripper take out and not providing openly...(the same day I sent it to her, I got a text with it attached from Tony as an advertisement...too funny!) I wish I'd gotten her lips more fully in frame, they are so damn luscious...
Attached Images File Type: jpg Bambi EENY last Summer.jpg (21.3 KB, 138 views)
For the good old fashioned beautiful hot mom next door , you would have a tough time finding anyone more qualified than Crystal Aires out of Buffalo.