New beginnings

theres a reason for everything
BULLSHIT...Who even knows if this is Chassidy, formerly Innocentz, or the pimp manager...I was a victim of your bait-n-switch loft on Commerce days, you remember, the crew you and Larissa Jones, formerly Brazilian Goddess were a part of, and y'all got banned on Eccie for the wrong people using your accounts, and you've been fucking people over for more than a year now and all I have to say to any lady who has conducted business the way you have is, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT...You and your pimp are con artist hustlers, you were recently hustling a very, very young chick from Houston named Kammie, and she operated just like you did with me back in your Innocentz days....I don't hold the opinion that some dudes have that if management is invisible it doesn't matter to them...It matters to me!!...I don't give a shit how nice of an ass someone has, if they fuck people over to make and or give the funds to a pimp or a lady pimp, I want no part of you...You are a HUSTLER and will always be a HUSTLER and your spending account is suffering right now....GOOD!!...If ONE DUDE reads this and says, I trust ManSlut and want nothing to do with you, I will be a happy man.

You wrote a fucking thread, or your pimp did, titled WHY NO AA's or something like that, early on when you were Innocentz, and dudes told you how to conduct business and you ignored us and hustled some of us, me included...You are absolutely no better than a BP Hustler in my book and leopards don't change their spots, especially lying, pimped ones!!

You are a small part of the reason why some dudes won't see AA providers and that's a fucking shame!
Holy Fucks-a-lot!!!????!!

Damn, ManSlut; I was ready to give the gal a second chance....but thanks to your *seething anger*. I've decided to "be afraid, be very afraid."

"Something is likely cracked here"...Sure-Lock-(John)-Holmes

I'm not sure what to believe...

~Hal

BULLSHIT...Who even knows if this is Chassidy, formerly Innocentz, or the pimp manager...I was a victim of your bait-n-switch loft on Commerce days, you remember, the crew you and Larissa Jones, formerly Brazilian Goddess were a part of, and y'all got banned on Eccie for the wrong people using your accounts, and you've been fucking people over for more than a year now and all I have to say to any lady who has conducted business the way you have is, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT...You and your pimp are con artist hustlers, you were recently hustling a very, very young chick from Houston named Kammie, and she operated just like you did with me back in your Innocentz days....I don't hold the opinion that some dudes have that if management is invisible it doesn't matter to them...It matters to me!!...I don't give a shit how nice of an ass someone has, if they fuck people over to make and or give the funds to a pimp or a lady pimp, I want no part of you...You are a HUSTLER and will always be a HUSTLER and your spending account is suffering right now....GOOD!!...If ONE DUDE reads this and says, I trust ManSlut and want nothing to do with you, I will be a happy man.

You wrote a fucking thread, or your pimp did, titled WHY NO AA's or something like that, early on when you were Innocentz, and dudes told you how to conduct business and you ignored us and hustled some of us, me included...You are absolutely no better than a BP Hustler in my book and leopards don't change their spots, especially lying, pimped ones!!

You are a small part of the reason why some dudes won't see AA providers and that's a fucking shame! Originally Posted by ManSlut
I matured and moved on, I learned from my mistakes I was (just turned) 18 when I started now im almost 20(month away). People can change, But actions speak louder then words.

Im a sweet girl, look at my reviews, I never hurt nobody,I was waiting for your comment manslut, Its time for me to stick up for myself!

Im not bait n switch what you see is what you get
Im not cussing
Im not using offensive language
Im not being hood/ghetto

Im being polite even though your not to me
Im not the typical stereotype of an AA girl

you sit there and verbal abuse/bully females
Its MY new start, Let me be
I don't bully anybody baby...You are a con artist and I am not like you, I am not in this hobby to make a living, you are...You need dudes to believe you, I simply feel sorry for the ones who will EVENTUALLY be fucked over by you and your management. I care about the ladies who DO NOT conduct business like you and the gentlemen who are spending their money expecting integrity...Your post is all smoke and mirrors, just like some of your sessions- rumors you won't confirm or deny, some reviews that weren't favorable, a provider coached you on how to con us some more...PUHLEEZE

I call it like I see it baby and of course you don't like it, I don't give a fuck.
this post started out great but took a turn for the worse somewhere
Always wish you the very best....
damn Phildo was under Ze.......I don't think I like you Sir any more. LOL
Will be stopping at a town near you in the future.

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=29969180
searchid is no longer valid.
what did you search for?
Wow, strange, I checked it after I posted and it worked but not now...I posted a link thru her profile of threads she has started with ads for several tour stops in other cities.

Carpet bombing a state near you soon. But she's no longer managed....Rrright

This chick has someone with a fair-sized amount of coin Hustling her and others.
Wow, strange, I checked it after I posted and it worked but not now...I posted a link thru her profile of threads she has started with ads for several tour stops in other cities.

Carpet bombing a state near you soon. But she's no longer managed....Rrright

This chick has someone with a fair-sized amount of coin Hustling her and others. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Heh. With posts like yours - That would be enough for anyone to pack bags and get the hell out of dodge.
^^^I'm so sorry you assisting this Hustler and giving her advice didn't work out bsb, hint hint.
  • L.A.
  • 09-17-2014, 01:38 PM
The delivery is harsh but the message is true.