GIVE AND RECEIVE

In 25 years dabbling in the hobby, aside from the proper paperwork in the envelope I've found three things that appears to have helped every provider get into the date: Respect, Cleanliness and Caring. I think if you're tuned into her needs and not just there for you - well hell, you probably wouldn't bother with this board would you? ~And, being a licensed massage therapist myself...I just can't but notice a tight spot here...a knot there...an erogenous zone here and there...not that I ever asked, but it has resulted in some added benefits over the years.

It is like the cherry on top of the sundae! Originally Posted by reese foster
It was indeed. I think giving a massage to one exceptionally awesome GILF turned into one of my most vivid hobby memories. Mucho caliente
  • fawn
  • 02-01-2011, 08:49 PM
I have a few clients that love to give me a good full body rub, before
we get started on the BCD activities....just knowing he is touching me
while looking at all of my body....is an awesome way to have 4 play..
plus, it really turns me on....
Since you can actually spell the word "Receive" correctly, you can do what ever you would like to do to me

Seriously, I would assume that most of the ladies here would love that type of attention. It is like the cherry on top of the sundae! Originally Posted by reese foster

OMG Reese, you will enjoy so much!!!!!