BIG PHAT FAT ASSES

Thank you dear!

You are a very HOT woman for sure! Originally Posted by tttalinky
At a size 12, I fall on the upper end of what's considered straight size.
Since I'm no skinny minny and I do consider myself to be perfectly curvy,
I feel compelled to share a couple clips of my juicy bum.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Simply wonderful!!!!!! Eagerly waiting on my chance to be bless with the presence of that ass in person
How did we get as a society from "Does this dress make my ass look fat?" to the point where a fat ass is allegedly attractive? Give me a fit, skin money grill any day.
I'll definitely be in touch the next time I'm in Houston!

Simply wonderful!!!!!! Eagerly waiting on my chance to be bless with the presence of that ass in person Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
How did we get as a society from "Does this dress make my ass look fat?" to the point where a fat ass is allegedly attractive? Give me a fit, skin money grill any day. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Fit and skinny is beautiful too. But, Marilyn Monroe was before that.
  • grean
  • 10-02-2016, 03:54 PM
How did we get as a society from "Does this dress make my ass look fat?" to the point where a fat ass is allegedly attractive? Give me a fit, skin money grill any day. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Well sir, make a thread for skinny ass bitches if ya want....

I find girls with nice big round asses to be the best fucks out there.
Or Jayne Mansfield.
Blame Kim Kardashian...I blame everything wrong with society on that family.
The is no turning back! Ashley Graham graced the covers of both Maxim and Sports Illustrated. And there were full-figured models on NYFW catwalks this season. Curvy babes are winning.
There's a difference between curvy and fat. If they're fit, I consider moderately curvy women to be in the skinny category. I think immaculate girls are as unattractive as fat ones.
I still wear Victoria Secret (thankfully) but I still have pictures to share ;0
Blame Kim Kardashian...I blame everything wrong with society on that family. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Sweetie it started long before Kim K. Before Kim it was J.LO before her Marilyn Monroe before her Betty Boop. Before then a compressed waist and inflated buttocks was introduced to the European Fashion between 1700-1800.

Even Greek Goddesses had "fat asses" Its called an Anatomical Stucture aka feminine curves. What separates a woman's body from a mans body ;*
What she said ^^^ BOOM!
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2016, 02:55 PM
I still wear Victoria Secret (thankfully) but I still have pictures to share ;0 Originally Posted by Kimber Rose
I like the laying down boat pic, slim legs with phat ass is hard to find in here, I see a a lot a fat legs with some ass
I like the laying down boat pic, slim legs with phat ass is hard to find in here, I see a a lot a fat legs with some ass Originally Posted by BLM69
Thank you BLM69,
I am glad you like them. I am seeking a personal trainer to get my legs flawless and cellulite free but none the less they are very strong and flexible ;*