People have lost their damn mind!!!

Im also to VAIN to have some buffalo bill crazy horse wearing my head as a racoon hat.
Originally Posted by Bianca Page
there are countless reasons I want to fuck you Bianca, the above quote is what takes it from wanting to needing to.
hey now, leave me outta this threAD.

Originally Posted by notanewbie

Your a big butthead, Mr. Newbie. Im going to pretend to accidentlly step on your foot next time I see you. Just you wait for the passive aggressive warfare Im going to unleash on you. lol

Im going to tell everyone that you really are a "newbie", and your handle is a big fib. Whoooooo hahaha. I'm pure evil.
there are countless reasons I want to fuck you Bianca, the above quote is what takes it from wanting to needing to. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Its about time. Ive known you for almost 2 1/2 years now.
Weeeeellll Im going to have to put in the alert section now. It just got fishy.
I am disappointed BM. WU is one of the most consistent posters we have here in houston, next to you Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Fixed that for ya, buddy.
I'm surprised you haven't made your trademark post here yet Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
This make up for it?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=403088
That wasn't the one I was referring to...
gator42, you've been outed....again. ijs Originally Posted by TexasGator
LOL.....
She's my ex-wife.......so ,references or not, you know I ain't gettin any!
People have to give me references no matter what. He was right though, I am proud and vain.

Im also to VAIN to have some buffalo bill crazy horse wearing my head as a racoon hat. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
"It put's the lotion on it's skin"
Some of these guys have a sense of entitlement for some reason. They fail to see that each woman's screening method is her choice and if they can't meet those requirements, they need to just move on.
LOL.....
She's my ex-wife.......so ,references or not, you know I ain't gettin any! Originally Posted by Gator42

Divorces are so hard. LAME!!!!!! Call me every once in a while. I was a neglected wife.
That wasn't the one I was referring to... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
give us the link already EA and save us the trouble of having to find it ourselves

BP is a very pretty lady who i have met socially on number of occasion but have never been BCD (was very tempted when she had the infamous swing but it was gone before I could make up my mind) my loss.

She of all the provider has every right to do strict screening.