Short Notice:Why don't the providers use the daily ad board

As noted on another thread, generic locations such as "Dallas" might just as well be changed to Texas as far as most are concerned.

A huge number of guys are constrained by time so they really need to know a more specific area.

Instead of Dallas, something like the largest cross streets Spring Valley and Tollway. Galleria IF you are really within 2-3 minutes of the Galleria but please don't put that if you are in Far North Dallas off Preston and Frankford!

If unsure about what cross streets and how to combine them, don't be afraid to use various combinations. Tollway can also be NDT (North Dallas Tollway) or DNT (Dallas North Tollway)

If you were to start putting in Zip Codes a guy could look that up. Zip Codes in Dallas are not that large of an area so that might be a nice new way to allow better searches.

Think about it. You can only post an ad ONCE a week. Why not make that ad worth reading?

Guys look for specific info in ads without having to go click other links. Include a photo. Include your measurements, Links to your entire P411 NOT just the dang digits at the end. If all you put are the digits you are making the guys do more work and guess what? Most guys are too busy making money to see you and the time to go find other information needed to make a decision about calling may just mean he moves on.

Put your hair color, eye color. Measurements and an HONEST weight. Height is also a factor guys look for. I've seen countless ISO threads looking for certain size ladies.

The ads with one or 2 lines obviously contain very little and that is telling the guys you really haven't given much thought to it or put any time in it.

Most providers have ONE chance to catch a client's eye and that is the ad so make it count.
Back on topic: I was active in the discussion concerning the creation of the FW Provider Ads forum. At the time it was decided that anyone willing to do outcalls to Tarrant County could post there. I assume that rule is still in effect.

On ocassion I hobby in Tarrant County and peruse that particular forum. I can see how it would get frustrating for a guy looking for an incall provider there, and having to do a fair amount of digging to find out the girl placing the ad is only offering outcall to FW. It's not an overwhelming problem yet (I don't think), but if that becomes part of the accepted strategy for dealing with the ad frequency restrictions, then I could see how the separate FW ad forum could quickly become useless for the locals there.
I do believe that the mods consider Tarrant County to be the Fort Worth proper, so Grapevine does fall into the FW advertising forum. Are we suggesting that all of the mid-cities gals (as examples, Reese Foster, Fawn, Lindsey Lacy, etc.) should only advertise in the Dallas forum? Originally Posted by tigercat
Maybe I should have said Fort Worth central instead of Fort Worth proper. I live about a mile or 2 from downtown. So areas like downtown, TCU, Lake Worth, Westworth, just north of 820 are awesome for me.

If you were to start putting in Zip Codes a guy could look that up. Zip Codes in Dallas are not that large of an area so that might be a nice new way to allow better searches. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
This would be awesome! I know providers are concerned with giving out their location too early but a zip code covers a pretty wide area.
Blah Blah Blah...cross streets, even if they're an exit from reality, are best, because they will assist in a make or break decision pretty quickly.

No, not everybody has P411.

Pure as the driven snow works for Ms Rose. All the random caps and wingdings are awful.

Great Ad Copy:

"If I can't beat a great deal on good pussy, I'm just gonna give it to ya."

Yeah!