What's up Dallas

I pray you don’t lose a child, sister, spouse to a gun death before you realize that the right to live is greater than an unlimited right to guns. Originally Posted by luv2luv
the two rights can coexist.

That's why they're called rights. The individual can chose to exercise it, or not.

That's why there's laws that prohibit just randomly murdering people. Mere possession of a firearm doesn't drive someone to murder with it. And if they do, they face the judicial system and hopefully punishment for their actions.

Yuo want to get rid of the 2nd amendment? There's a process for that. Good fucking luck!!
How the hell did a run-of-the-mill threAD turn into a debate on guns? Talk about off-topic!
How the hell did a run-of-the-mill threAD turn into a debate on guns? Talk about off-topic! Originally Posted by TinMan
I only suggested a gun show. Sheesh. Talk about a trigger
I only suggested a gun show. Sheesh. Talk about a trigger Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Absolutely! Curious if the OP said “FTS” and went back to OKC…
How the hell did a run-of-the-mill threAD turn into a debate on guns? Talk about off-topic! Originally Posted by TinMan
Valid point. I guess it was when MrRedcat's joke about a gun show went over JerseyDog's head. Some people have no sense of humor, I guess.

But, you are correct, and point well taken. Since I am one of the guilty parties here, I will refrain from further comment and reserve future comment for the political thread.

But I do hope Lucy80 found the gun show entertaining on her weekend in Dallas. ;-)
Odd opinion on guns from a supposedly "jar head". And I say "jar head" with all the respect I can muster. Ever USMC I've known was looking for something to kill. You must be one of those new Marines.
Lol. You guys are too much.

Just got here what is there to do any suggestions Originally Posted by Lucy80
Mayfest in Fort Worth starts today.

https://www.mayfest.org/
Hey how bout them Cowboys?!!

On a lighter note Dallas Guitar fest is back. Didn't see any guns there last time but your never really know.
Omg speaking of what's up in Dallas, this is hot off the press! The North Dallas Pyrex Swap is this Saturday.
Check it out people.

https://nextdoor.com/local_events/d7...yN6FllETb5QazB
  • BLM69
  • 05-04-2023, 04:03 PM
I only suggested a gun show. Sheesh. Talk about a trigger Originally Posted by mrredcat43
These extremest get triggered easily, they actually believe that guns go off by themselves, what's next? Ban cars because drunk drivers get behind the wheel of them LMAO
Welcome to Dallas, Lucy. I see you found the local zoo.
The zoo is great, but be careful of the monkeys throwing feces.
Just got here what is there to do any suggestions Originally Posted by Lucy80
Lucy, did you ever find anything to do in Dallas? I'd hate you to think we're a bad host to our OK sistren and brethren.
Lucy, did you ever find anything to do in Dallas? I'd hate you to think we're a bad host to our OK sistren and brethren. Originally Posted by txman123
News Flash:

The OP doesn’t care about finding something to do, everyone has access to the internet and can figure that out on their own.

She’s looking for someone to donate to her Cost-of-Living and Retirement Plans.
Can a gun pull it's own trigger NO a person has too , Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
A gun can discharge without a person pulling the trigger.