Banned!

Oh No The World That Circles Around Fucktards Is Going To End Now What Should We Do...

I know what we shouldn't do and that is to keep creating pointless threads because that makes smartass whores come to the yard... You don't want those in your yard RaWr... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorthy,

Thank you for your comments, but you are wrong, I do want a few of "those" in my yard.

Let me know when to expect them and we can have a party.
Oh I want to watch.
He couldn't handle them when they start laughing
Again, who cares?
Dorthy,

Thank you for your comments, but you are wrong, I do want a few of "those" in my yard.

Let me know when to expect them and we can have a party. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Heh

#cluelesstardslivesmatter

One day you will wake up & smell the roses untill then you will be expecting... Toodles
Again, who cares? Originally Posted by Boredinop
Deez Nutts Duh
He is upset because a local hooker from his stable was banned Saturday also. Originally Posted by scorpio31
Lol, I was wondering why she didn't participate in the the Top of list weekend ad race.
For the love of sweet baby Tebow please tell me this is not the post that got Gemma banned.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058418053

Since when is naming a social media site against the guidelines?
Does that now mean that anyone that says Flickr, Instagram or twitter will also be pointed or banned?

Tebow forbids if someone happens to mention Facebook.

Can you tell us just how long a ban she got for mentioning that dreaded site.

Also can we get a list of sites that might get us pointed/banned if we just so happen to mention them.
For the love of sweet baby Tebow please tell me this is not the post that got Gemma banned.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058418053

Does that now mean that anyone that says Flickr, Instagram or twitter will also be pointed or banned?

Tebow forbids if someone happens to mention Facebook.

Can you tell us just how long a ban she got for mentioning that dreaded site.

Also can we get a list of sites that might get us pointed/banned if we just so happen to mention them. Originally Posted by ElumEno

I didn't see the info that was edited out, but I doubt it matters that you or I don't see the reason or logic for her being banned.

She is BANNED.

Hey SL why don't you give it a rest man.
Hey SL why don't you give it a rest man. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Who or what is an "SL" ?

Why rest?

I'm not banned.

SHE BBBBANNED!
Not SL.
Cleo is most likely correct in the party thread.
Does that now mean that anyone that says Flickr, Instagram or twitter will also be pointed or banned? Originally Posted by ElumEno
Mentioning social media websites is not against any forum guidelines. However, mentioning the social media website of a specific member, when said mention provides a path to real world information, is a violation of the guidelines. That is what DED edited out.