USA Today attempt to prove organizers not involved in protests quotes organizers at protest sites!

The sore losers are placing ads all over the country looking for protesters and paying anywhere from 15 to 18 bucks an hour for up to 77 hours with bonuses and overtime. I wonder if they are including healthcare insurance in their package. I bet not. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
It sure beats working for Wal-Mart and swinging Republican banners with great adulation at a Trump rally.
The left will even go so far as to hire goons to pretend they are Trump supporters. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
We call them southern or Texan voters.
We should do similar things - hire people to infiltrate every liberal organization, and expose their hypocrisy. Originally Posted by DSK
Watergate Part II? I can't wait for Oliver Stone's take on it.
We call them southern or Texan voters. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
So you are "left" .... "left" of what? (Rhetorical question)!
So you are "left" .... "left" of what? (Rhetorical question)! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He "handles " the LEFT side of his local gloryhole stalls down at the truck stop .
So you are "left" .... "left" of what? (Rhetorical question)! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Wolfy, how come none of the Dindu Nuffins are ever seen fleeing one of those looted stores with WORK boots ?
Wolfy, how come none of the Dindu Nuffins are ever seen fleeing one of those looted stores with WORK boots ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
IDK, maybe they are too big to fit through your tight ass?

Yes. The Democratic Party will "survive" and that's about all.

If the current group of whiners is all that is left, that's what it will be.
Yes. The Democratic Party will "survive" and that's about all.

If the current group of whiners is all that is left, that's what it will be. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Wolf pups future is stellar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV4LuhnPf2A
And to think the Portland Police got rigged up for the "Trumpites"!

Looks like the equipment and training paid off after all.

Would be a shame to waste all that money and time?
  • DSK
  • 11-14-2016, 04:32 PM
Watergate Part II? I can't wait for Oliver Stone's take on it. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
He is known to be a very biased filmmaker - see JFK for reference.
Screening at a spa near you.
He is known to be a very biased filmmaker - see JFK for reference. Originally Posted by DSK
^^^^^^^

I know if crooked Hillary had won I was going to loot golf smith and bass pro. Originally Posted by Budman
I was going after Cabellos and the Craftsman Tool Department at Sears.