Taking a little time off for myself.

Her account is disabled she won't see this till she comes back. Originally Posted by OLindsay
And why wouldn't she see it? you don't need to have an account or log in to lurk the board.
Oh trust.....she's already seen it.

Who has the bet sheet going?
Who has the bet sheet going? Originally Posted by MsElena
I have one and on that one I had the under... thank you MsE for being oh so predictable.
Well, hello pot.....kettle calling.
  • Modda
  • 02-19-2014, 08:46 PM
Come on, she took a break may be for a real good reason, if you can't wish her the best then thats okay, but why do you want to poke....its as simple as that. Why do you care if she is going to watch this thread or not?

I have one and on that one I had the under... thank you MsE for being oh so predictable. Originally Posted by ElumEno
Well, hello pot.....kettle calling. Originally Posted by MsElena
You two need to get a life or get a room.
Oh Modda, its all in fun.

Kaylen does need a break from this board and the hobby. All ladies do at some point. Hopefully the break gives her a fresh look on life and she can be happier.

I may not agree with her or like her, but I've wished her well a few times.
I hope everything is okay and I think taking time off for yourself is a good practice and it is something I do periodically throughout the year. As women, we tend to put everyone's needs before ours so take the time off and nurture yourself, it will be good for the soul.

Shelby Originally Posted by ShelbySextonXXX
Such a true and incredibly thoughtful thing to say! I hope she does see your post Shelby. It hits close to home for many of us ladies.

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eye for an instant?"..........Thoreau