Top Nationally Reviewed Providers

seems you've earned the right to toot a bit.
bravo. and damn girl, that's alot o' cocks.

or should that be a lot?
seems you've earned the right to toot a bit.
bravo. and damn girl, that's alot o' cocks.

or should that be a lot? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I don't know...let me get out the spell checker, good grief, either way you say it she's just smokin'...Bravo.
GINGER THE PINNACLE OF DESIRE!
seems you've earned the right to toot a bit. bravo. and damn girl, that's alot o' cocks.
or should that be a lot? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
"A lot." I'm also the resident grammar/spelling nazi.

You make the cock collecting sound so bad... I thought that was the goal?

I don't know...let me get out the spell checker, good grief, either way you say it she's just smokin'...Bravo. Originally Posted by MsKitty
Thank you, MsKitty.

GINGER THE PINNACLE OF DESIRE! Originally Posted by peter north77
Thank you, Peter. And here I thought I was just the pinnacle of middle-age. Lol

Thank you, Peter. And here I thought I was just the pinnacle of middle-age. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

The view is always better from the TOP!

You're just now hitting your stride!
Congrats Ginger!
  • cboat
  • 07-12-2015, 10:04 AM
The view is always better from the TOP!

You're just now hitting your stride! Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I kind of like the view from down under
Congrats to one of the BEST in the business. Lex Luthor the ex wrestler used to call himself the total package, well I do believe that Ginger can also claim that moniker.
Congratulations Ms.GingerDoll!! Hugs and kisses. Indeed we'll need to celebrate once you get back from touring.
Thanks Terry. You're the best friend a girl could have in the biz, for sure.

And Nova, let's have our drinks in front of a campfire...take me to some of that beautiful Arkansas nature shown in your hiking pics!!! Camping & a waterfall swimming hole... Decompression will definitely be on the menu when I get home!!
Thanks Terry. You're the best friend a girl could have in the biz, for sure.

And Nova, let's have our drinks in front of a campfire...take me to some of that beautiful Arkansas nature shown in your hiking pics!!! Camping & a waterfall swimming hole... Decompression will definitely be on the menu when I get home!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Now we're talking, lace up your hiking boots girl... We're going bushwhacking to the waterfall. Photo shoot on deck!
Now I'll actually have to make an appointment to see you. Believe it or not, I remember when you were just starting and I was just a lurker. Congratulations.
Hmmmmmm
Hmmmmm what?
Ginger, I remember when you first started posting in our community, and I knew right away that you would be very successful unless you just decided you didn't like it. You're attractive, you handle your business professionally, and you do your best to make your clients happy. It's really that simple, but many never attain that level of service. Congratulations, keep up the good work, and keep it fun.