What is your hobby bucket list? Mine is...

1. Gang bang
2. Blind folded and multiple guys just jack off on me lol I'm sick.
3. Someone come in bend me over no words exchanged. Fuck the shit out of me cums on my ass and throws donation on the bed and leaves.
4. To be dominated by a TS and also a lady.
That's it for now
Most of you or way more able than me. Damn, I can't even take advantage of MSOG offers.
Can we combine your 2 & 3 sometime. I come in, push you on bed. Jerk off all over you. Toss money and go.

1. Gang bang
3. Someone come in bend me over no words exchanged. Fuck the shit out of me cums on my ass and throws donation on the bed and leaves.
4. To be dominated by a TS and also a lady.
That's it for now Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Damn SP...I actually like item 3 idea.
... Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
my 1st time i met the second sub i'd ever been with [a sub fav of my recommended her and vouched me] went like this.

* she was to leave door unlocked.
* she was to be naked, blindfolded, arms behind her back, kneeling on floor facing away from door.
* all supplies and toys were to be laid out next to the bed.
* she was to do anything i wanted when i wanted.

what followed was one hour of dominating delites, sucking & fucking msog for me. i let her have some orgasms, but the focus was on me that afternoon.

before i left she begged me to take off her blindfold.
after first i said "no", but as i got up to leave, i told her she could.

she was my hobby sub for about 3 yrs.
didnt take photos that first visit, but the memory is strong in my mind.
i did take photos during subsequent consulting sessions.
... Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
that sounds deliteful, w/ one minor modification.
if i'm gonna cum fuck you, i'm cumming where i want! not where you want.

my 1st fav sub would often "fight" me to cum on her ass after a long doggie session. sometimes i obliged her, but mostly i would cum in her pussy [covered of course].

now, if you want to control the session, how about paying me?
To one-day finally coordinate my B-Day Sex Fest that I've talked about for the past two years...

Basically, it is procuring a suite at a great hotel.....having 6 to 8 of my favorite providers all arrive for a meet 'n greet / cocktails to just relax and converse....then the sex fest begins...with any and all providers doing each other....in various rooms...living room...bathroom...shower...... and me hoping from girl to girl to girl sampling the various flavors of all the sexy ladies there....

The party would go on for a couple hours or so and then after...order room service and we all just chill out and relax watch a movie and drink....Kinda Hef playboy mansion style...with providers in panties and topless or naked...just lounging around...

Now...THAT is MY FANTASY!!...

Better make it 8 to 10 providers....come to think of it...
i have 3 on my 2 do list and 1 more to see again, but i could add a gang bang if it was the right girl
To one-day finally coordinate my B-Day Sex Fest that I've talked about for the past two years...

Basically, it is procuring a suite at a great hotel.....having 6 to 8 of my favorite providers all arrive for a meet 'n greet / cocktails to just relax and converse....then the sex fest begins...with any and all providers doing each other....in various rooms...living room...bathroom...shower...... and me hoping from girl to girl to girl sampling the various flavors of all the sexy ladies there....

The party would go on for a couple hours or so and then after...order room service and we all just chill out and relax watch a movie and drink....Kinda Hef playboy mansion style...with providers in panties and topless or naked...just lounging around...

Better make it 8 to 10 providers....come to think of it... Originally Posted by SNL9933
and i bet you'd wear your best birthday suit!!!
SNL, hope it cums out for you !
Very simple....a threesome...
A double BJ.

Better make it 8 to 10 providers....come to think of it... Originally Posted by SNL9933
This sounds really fun lol I would probably try to do all the women there too
Oh SNL that does sound pretty amazing. Wow, made my nips tingle a little bit lol
  • Ashi
  • 09-19-2015, 06:53 PM
As context,I am attracted a lot to Asian ladies or ladies of similar size, personality, no drama....and not much talking and debating stuff.

Hobby Bucket list:
1. Have a total GFE / IOP with two ladies that are different in many ways physically, age, mind, but nice to each other and mostly generous with me.
2 have a GFE/IOP session and have a good looking hot one just watching it with not intervention. ( can be combined with 1.)
3. Have an intense GFE/IOP incall with absolutely no verbal communication at all. Even the set up through Text Messages. No background music....Maybe a 2nd session again, the same way.
4. have a nice session with lady secure enough about her looks to not need and use any make up. I think this is the rarest...

I am working to put a check mark next to them .... within one year or less ...
Oh SNL that does sound pretty amazing. Wow, made my nips tingle a little bit lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
SNL, if nothing else, we could invite Laura over for a good old fashioned MFM.
i'm pretty sure she'd be game.