Question for the Over 40's Crowd!

Thanks topguntx, misery loves company. Same situation, wife tried hormones but they made her all kinda weird (her statement not mine) she used to be the one the initiated sex at least 3-4 times a week then.....nothing. She says she just doesn't "get" the urge. Don't get me wrong if I want sex she will do what ever I want, but me knowing she isn't into it just ruins any real passion.
Thanks to the ladies here I have found a way around the problem.
  • npita
  • 06-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Let's say everything is great on the home front......how often do you have sex with your spouse? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Once to twice a week. Once the novelty wears off, going at it everyday gets old.
  • st929
  • 06-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Guess I'm the odd ball....once or twice a year, but then mental health issues kinda killed her desires.
I am 47, married for 27 years, and MAYBE once a week, it just is not a big deal to her..........oh well..........
Way over 40, but still active. SO went thru change and lost her desire for sex with me or that matter anyone else. So I hobby every week when the urge strikes, strikes every day but budget holds me back. Working on improving that.
Been married for a long, LONG, LONNNNNGGGG time. We still find one another sexually attractive, know one another's buttons, quirks, kinks and assorted "don't even think about it" borders. Once a week in a good month. I keep a fleshlight and lube handy (no pun intended) since I enjoy cumming more than we seem to do together. She's aware of the fleshlight (whips it out on her own now and then to get me off) and me of her Rabbit. She's one of the few women I've ever known that's my equal (or better!) intellectually (ding-a-lings, and dim bulbs don't turn me on) and the only one that can make me laugh on demand. Life's good.
  • T-Can
  • 06-07-2011, 02:49 PM
I can't wait to be a member of this distinguished group.........
I'm only 3 months over 40...but if I had an SO....I would do it as many times as I could squeeze in a day. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Well let's give it a go Reese, you only live once LOL!
I'm only 3 months over 40...but if I had an SO....I would do it as many times as I could squeeze in a day. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese, I volunteer to be your SO!
Well let's give it a go Reese, you only live once LOL! Originally Posted by HeadShaftBallsandAll
Reese, I volunteer to be your SO! Originally Posted by jaytee3

Where have you guys been all my life??

Jaytee....you know I am better at being a dufus
I can't wait to be a member of this distinguished group......... Originally Posted by CanDo01

Honey, go back to your room until momma saysi it's time to come out! The adults are having an adult conversation!
Honey, go back to your room until momma says it's time to come out! The adults are having an adult conversation! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

lana, you can tell me to go back to my hovel if i'm out of line.....

i appreciate everyone sharing their tales [CanDo - dont let them get down, it's only fiction stories and you can turn it around], ...

but, Lana did ask ...

"Let's say everything is great on the home front......how often do you have sex with your spouse?"

not "how often do you have sex w/ your spouse?"

i take her question to mean - "if everything were great on your home front, how often do you have sex w/ your spouse?"
[it's a what-if kinda question].
If I'm lucky...once a week. I'm not a very lucky guy though. (Sigh!)
Honey, go back to your room until momma saysi it's time to come out! The adults are having an adult conversation! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

WooHoo! You tell 'em Lana! Welcome to the real world where men and women age gracefully and have the confidence and courage to embrace it as a part of L-I-F-E.
Well, everything IS great except for the sex. We haven't had sex since December of 1997. Christmas "gift". No hormone replacement therapy is strong enough to bring back her drive.