Do people hobby on Christmas?

Its one of the 3 x a year the SO may put out ( LMAO) sad but true Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I could never get away with that when I was married..hell the guy i married barely wanted to let me give him head or have sex the last couple of years we were together...
When else do you get to casually throw around "unwrap" and "package" in the vague hope she's up for it on the dl and you can play it off if she's not?
When else do you get to casually throw around "unwrap" and "package" in the vague hope she's up for it on the dl and you can play it off if she's not? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Exactly ....i love this..
Im traveling to Dallas also, Ill be spreading the holiday spirit!!
I could never get away with that when I was married..hell the guy i married barely wanted to let me give him head or have sex the last couple of years we were together... Originally Posted by Analeese
Why did you marry a gay man? Double your wardrobe?
I would think it's a rather slow day to hobby. Yes, there are plenty of ladies available, but the married men probably can't use too many of the usual excuses to escape the family for a couple hours when most everything is closed. Plus this year there is a small chance of frozen stuff.
Why did you marry a gay man? Double your wardrobe? Originally Posted by pyramider
Sometimes I wondered.....lol
I'll bet Santa does - he knows where all the bad girls live. Originally Posted by mtabsw

Open Letter to.......

Santa~

Mta sez you know where all the bad girls live. If that is true (and as we understand it, Mta never tells lies), That's Great. So...this year, don't hog them all for yourself., k?....drop one or two in my stocking if its not too much trouble, allrighty?

~Chateau
Last year I missed my flight to see my family for Christmas. I was SURPRISINGLY busy for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Wives get busy with the turkey and hoopla...guys get a chance to slip away. It really brightened my day.
Analeese's her SO should have hooked up with my SO they'ed fit ( apparently I'm NOT gay LMAO , which is why I'm here)
As a single guy while at my brothers house I started texting a provider I knew if she was free later that night. Paid for 90 minutes spend 3 hours together. It was a really nice night
Not exactly a Christmas Day reference, but.......

A few years ago I had family in from out of town and a few of them had never fired a pistol. As a bonding experience I took them to a local outdoor gun range just after Christmas and the place was absolutely PACKED!

I asked the girl behind the counter what was the deal with being so busy and her reply was that all the guys (and some girls) were trying out the new weapons they got for Christmas. It seems so easy now but I did not think about it before asking the question.

Maybe some of the ladies can offer a "gun range special".
Someone go back to the thread for ladies available xmas eve and day....I want on it....lol...
Chaz,

Start one!!!

Just ask who will be available on Christmas Eve, day and on Black Friday.

Then, raise your hand!!!

Great topic.

I'll be around on Christmas Eve to entertain but I've had some fun on Christmas Day.

Been a long time ago. But I'll parrot what A and Ze have written. Sometimes, it's just another day.

And other times, a tryst on such a day can be very special for both.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Elisabeth

I will likely be on Christmas Eve