Seeking advice on getting started as a hobbyist.

You wont see many HDH without P411 my friend.
I've tried=FAIL.
Plenty of Fine Ladies on here
who are newbie friendly though!
  • Lahk
  • 07-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Again, thanks everyone for the advice!

It sounds like your best bet is to find ladies who will accept P411 Basic (that is, P411 without any Okays -- isn't there a search function for that on P411?) and then after you meet, have them Okay you so you can see other P411 ladies who insist on Okays. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Quoted Carrie here because this is in fact exactly what I was trying to do. The problem was that the few providers that I contacted were labeled "newbie friendly/willing to see anyone" on P411 but even still wanted references or name & work contacts. I can absolutely understand the need for screening and am not complaining about that. I'm just not willing to share my work information with any individual after I had already provided it to P411. Once that information is given to someone, there is no controlling what they do with it afterward and that makes me fairly nervous.

I just needed some direction on how to proceed after finding several "newbie friendly" providers that actually aren't. You have all given me some good tips and I plan on following through with them, as my time allows.
Go through Private Connections (Agency). Get P411 approvals from them on a couple of ladies and the independents will start seeing you.
Go through Private Connections (Agency). Get P411 approvals from them on a couple of ladies and the independents will start seeing you. Originally Posted by TheGiftedOne
Another great piece of advice. PC and P411 were started by the same person (and probably still have common ownership), so screening should be a no-brainer. Lots of guys have used this as a first step to get into the community.