What are the best condoms

I like the skyn condoms, but I'm bias towards lifestyle brand of condoms in general. Haven't try the Kimono's but wouldn't mind to though.
The Skyn's for the traditional condom, but don't forget female condoms! Love those.
I've tried Skyns and Kimono regular AND extra thin, and the best is still Trojan Bareskin. I don't mind the smell, but I can always wash the area with a wet washcloth and use warm lube. Of course I keep a few Magnums on hand just in case but they seem really thick.
Skyn condoms
I use skyns, I think kimonos would be great for me, but they are just too damn tight. If they came out with some wider versions I would say they're probably the best. I have always scoped the "one"'s but I never took the plunge. What would you guys say the benefits of the one's are?
The absolute main benefit of the Ones I bought, were the cute little round metal boxes they came in. I keep hairpins in them, but it can be a little difficult to open the tins.
The best condom is one that fits properly. I might not be extra long, but I'm a little wider, and I HATE feeling like I'm wearing OJs glove that just didn't fit.

I haven't tried them all yet but I found this to very interesting...

http://www.condom-sizes.org/condom-s...dom-size-chart
Preferences: Ones, Kimonos, Crowns, and Skyn. Which brand I use will often depend on size.
Non-Latex, Odor Free, Premium Lubricant, and most important:
they fit better for guy's with a little girth. Trojan condom made of Polyurethane, new material that is thinner, more heat sensitive and strong. It is also less stretchable than latex, that's why it's in the regular size category despite the bigger width.

Length: 7.87"/200mm
Width: 2.28"/58mm
Thickness: 0.0016"/0.04mm
Attached Images File Type: png BareSkin Supra 6ct_Front.png (151.9 KB, 104 views)
Skyn - All around probably the best. They feel good on you, without feeling 'clingy' like Kimono's and Crown to an extent. Even the large Kimono's feel a bit restrictive. Not that I have a monster or anything, it's just that you want the condom to feel comfortable on your wood.

Lifestyles work great. Feel good. Holds lube ok. Heat transfer is pretty good. There usually aren't a need to change out in mid-action from this one if you start with it, unlike some other brands.

Trojan Bareskin IS the best brand of Trojans. I wish ladies (not all of you do this, but some) would stop walking into stores and just grabbing the first condom they see. Many times it's a Trojan. These condoms must have a numbing agent or something in them, because many times, my dick just gets bored with these and I start losing wood. 9 times out of 10, I can't even finish with a Trojan. I know. I've tried to be a good sport about them. Usually, I end up changing to one of my own, that I always bring.

Magnums are tapered at the base, which make them functionally usable for many average guys. The roomy tip makes them a good choice, if you can't get to a condom store (where the better brands are sold).

Crown really feels good. It wouldn't hurt if they were juuust a bit roomier. Great heat transfer. Many times I've been had to the 'is this thing still on?' check. A few times, the ladies have done the check, too. These only seem to be available at condom stores.