Encounter: Living Wellness Body Work

I drove by here today. Man, the parking and the door to the entrance are literally only a few feet from a very busy road. Also being right beside some legit businesses makes me wonder how long they'll stay in business.
this place has been there for at least 5 years. I used to live pretty close to it and never went there cause its too close to home. It is right on a very busy road. not a fan of the location at all. i wish it was somewhere else nearby with a more discreet parking and entrance. with that said I may need to stop by next time i am in the area.
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Pbn check your inbox
Used to be able to get good pretzels right there, but they probably closed because of how bad it is to get to anything here with traffic going to Bethel Park.

Went there yesterday and Nicole and Linda was there. I saw Nicole, she isn't as pretty as Selena, but loved what she did with the hot rocks. Also she was a little older than I was expecting.
I went there the other day and got Linda. She was not as young and cute as the girl (s) described but she got the job done.
Tried going there 3 days ago at noon and the door was locked. Been driving by everyday since and the “OPEN” light has been off. The phone number on the sign was painted over. Has anyone been there lately?
I called on Wednesday and "only Linda working" Not sure if she was lying again or not so I didn't make the drive. Linda is a lying, overweight bitch and not worth the haggle in my opinion. For the most part I only do AMP visits in the early am when these girls are at their cleanest. I call first usually a few mins before 10 am and they answer.