Senate Democrats Block the "Save Act." Why do Democrats Want Illegals to Vote? Can't Democrats Win Elections Fair and Square?

Consider the complete bullshit news source. Many are incapable of discerning fact from fiction in this forum. I'll just leave it at that, so I don't have to RTM myself for what I'd really like to post about those who can't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit
As I stated. This bill is not needed.
Non citizens cannot vote in federal elections. It's already on the books. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Is that called the WD-Act or the Cuz I says so Act, or the Pinky-Swear Act or the Would You Believe Act or more likely the Wink-Wink - Nudge-Nudge - Say No More Act?!?
Consider the complete bullshit news source. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Whats even funnier is when people deny facts just because they don't like the source.

Fact. Democrats will not vote for a ban on foreigners voting in Federal elections.

There is zero legitimate reason for declining to vote for this bill other than the goal of allowing illegals to vote in federal elections either in 2024 by registering illegals and then ballot stuffing based on those registrations, or by legalizing them in the future.

I hope you enjoyed your republic and that your grandkids are prepared for the violence and crime that your inaction will force them to live with 20 years from now.

Nobody will say I told you so, but you will know in your heart before you died that you fcuked up.
Fellers, non citizens cannot vote in federal elections.
Why spend time on this? It's already on the books.

....I hope you enjoyed your republic and that your grandkids are prepared for the violence and crime that your inaction will force them to live with 20 years from now.

Nobody will say I told you so, but you will know in your heart before you died that you fcuked up. Originally Posted by texassapper
The way I sees it - I've already done the 'Right thing' with rearing and releasing upon the world a half-dozen offspring. I'm already deeply engaged in training up their progeny as well.

#Futureproofing #Multiplicity #ProActive #StrengthinNumbers
....I hope you enjoyed your republic and that your grandkids are prepared for the violence and crime that your inaction will force them to live with 20 years from now.

Nobody will say I told you so, but you will know in your heart before you died that you fcuked up. Originally Posted by texassapper
The way I sees it - I've already done the 'Right thing' with rearing and releasing upon the world a half-dozen offspring. I'm already deeply engaged in training up their progeny as well.

#Futureproofing #Multiplicity #ProActive #StrengthinNumbers
Consider the complete bullshit news source. Many are incapable of discerning fact from fiction in this forum. I'll just leave it at that, so I don't have to RTM myself for what I'd really like to post about those who can't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
But the Senate Democrats actually did block the "Save Act" from passing. So wouldn't that make my news source accurate?
But the Senate Democrats actually did block the "Save Act" from passing. So wouldn't that make my news source accurate? Originally Posted by HoHound
No it’s not and I suspect you already know that. We already have plenty of protections to keep non citizens from voting. We don’t need any more.

Read up on the issue here.
https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/fo...itizen-voting/