Do guys want early bird session?

A lot of us do not have 9 to 5 hours. Some of us do not get off work until 9 at night. I know many ladies do not want to take late night calls, and I can understand why. So an early bird appointment is perfect. Plus, we are freshly showered.
I say the earlybird gets the worm
Wow, I guess I need to start going to bed early. I really didnt think there was such a demand. Tess, Ill leave the 6am-er for you, thats to early for me.
Guys, thanks for the feedback. Please be looking out for "Early Bird Gets The Bootie"
Yes - I also would love to have a few providers available between 6:30 and 9:00 AM, but very few are available that early.
I am an early part of the day man. Unfortunately, coming into the Austin area from the north precludes getting anywhere on time. I normally try to schedule for the first appointment of the day which for most is 9 at the earliest.

Shannon, what time are you thinking is early???
I would also agree that early appointment offerings would be nice. Many ladies offer lunch time appointments which work best for me. But earlier would be a desirable option.

Onceler
...up and at them...