It's not often I find myself and someone else at the table taking a run at the same girl.

I thought she would never Fucking Leave.....

NEXT!
Originally Posted by Whispers
ROFL

The super star came, conquered, and returned home with the crown of glory.

Now back to the same old Whispers channel...
Whispers first of all....my male handle wasn't there so fukk him, I'm writing my review...lol....im kiddn for the RTM people!!
Second I stopped giving extras in strip clubs long time ago.....I GET THEM NOW!
Third the beautiful ladies, well one was kissing me all night, one was giving me lap dances, one was tryn to bite my ass, and the other two were bringing me drink after drink!!!
Last but not least...don't hate Whispers, next time I promise not to cock block...but to find my own girl and not steal yours!!

Dayum Maci, I'm calling you the next time i come down there...we can head to the strip clubs and find us a stripper....it will be on me!!

Snow you write your review I will write mine, lol. No one knew about my little excursion out of the Strip club except one member that witnessed it all. I had so much fun with her Friday night!!!!! It did not end until 6 in the morning and it started at 7 pm!!! DAMN I did it too.......!!!!! Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
  • unagi
  • 02-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Snow and Artie, great to meet you on Friday. It sounds like I left too early....
Snow Check your PM. I just sent you my number!!!! I am totally down......doubles???