Cassie Caliente Wow!

What is a WK?
What is a WK? Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
AKA White Knight
A person (usually a male) who sees the typical maiden in distress, and believes that he can help her. A male version of the "mother figure" that some girls have. This WK does this "rescuing" in the hopes of getting a discount or even a freebie for future services by the provider he "defends". For example, you will know a WK when another hobbyist has a session with a provider he really likes, and writes a review, but, in the reviewer's opinion, she is not ATF material or perhaps was not what he liked, then when the WK reads about it, he tells this reviewer that he is not allowed to have a negative opinion as it is wrong, and in one form or another bashes the reviewer with insults, but always "uplifting" the said provider.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Well, whoever is behind this handle has went from promoting Cassy, to beating the shit out of Morgan on Cassy's reviews...

Someone needs to seriously look into this.
Well, whoever is behind this handle has went from promoting Cassy, to beating the shit out of Morgan on Cassy's reviews...

Someone needs to seriously look into this. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Sounds like a competing pimp, but that's purely spec-u-la-shun
Sounds like a competing pimp, but that's purely spec-u-la-shun Originally Posted by TheBizz
First you said it was her. Make up your mind.

To me it looks like someone trying be clever about killing her business. The posts about Morgan are in a completely different style. Something is fishy for sure. I am not taking anything this person says seriously.
Sorry big Eddie, I was just following along. I'll start putting a disclaimer on my posts that "my opinion is subject to change, as new information becomes available". I'll check with you first before doing so, though, just to make sure it's ok with you.
Sorry big Eddie, I was just following along. I'll start putting a disclaimer on my posts that "my opinion is subject to change, as new information becomes available". I'll check with you first before doing so, though, just to make sure it's ok with you. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Sure, I will be happy to guide you. Just send me a PM before you post and I will help you.
Oh, for those that take the time to read Jason Gant's post trash...it's pretty clear we don't have to do much. He'll point himself to ban in three...two...one....

(now where did I leave my ban hammer?)
Ah don't ban him . . . he was about to become entertaining.
Ok, this dude is Cassie's old boyfriend. Some 36 year old loser that takes money from 18 year old girls because he has none of his own. Cassie dumbed this loser and I hope she never sees him again. Go back to backpage posting fake pictures Jason. You can't fuck with me here or anywhere else.