One Asshole and One Review...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: When a provider posts like this in response to a negative review, 99.99% of the time, all it does is draw attention to the negative review.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: When a provider posts like this in response to a negative review, 99.99% of the time, all it does is draw attention to the negative review. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Agreed. ShysterJon, the girl in your avatar is just absolutely lovely.

I wanted to write and invite you (the OP) to participate in the powder room. It's a great place to vent and just be with other ladies who might have questions or concerns.

With that being said, sometimes a bad review will also garner interest as well. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Or so they say!!!

Good luck with it all.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
You have a nice recent review by Hawkeye9, one of our most respected members.

I wouldn't worry about the one NO review, remember it's Christmas season and funds are tight. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Amazing how would you know after just 3 months on this site who the respected members are? Your right this one NO review shouldn't hurt.
As long as the OP doesn't get reviews on here by guys with shady track history or by members who have been BANNED.
Please do not worrie about what one guys ha to say about you in a review. You are a lovely lady with great reviews. Don't let one rude mean guy bring you down.
If you look at said review... it's more than "just one guy"
Thanks sweetie!

Please do not worrie about what one guys ha to say about you in a review. You are a lovely lady with great reviews. Don't let one rude mean guy bring you down. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
sorry you think his one review is the reason for your lack of business, but did you ever stop to think that you calling him an "asshole" may be the bigger reason your not getting business, tara is right you dont have to worry about one guy, now there are many guys.

furthermore, if any hobbyist were to reference you with the "W" or "S"
word, how many providers you think would be banning us from walking thru their door??? can you say all of them.

it is an honest review, maybe some guys dont care about the clothes all over the place or the cig butts stinking up the place, i could care less if you smoke but obviously this guy did, along with a few others.
I couldn't agree more, and I was about to say the same thing. We get nailed for saying the slightest bad thing.. but this lady can sit here and call the bad reviewER an asshole and get away with it?

And for the record, this has now turned into a 4 or 5 man (including myself) show saying that their sessions with you were flat out awful.

I'm starting to think more and more that I'm going to put up with the WK'n and start posting bad reviews when I actually have them.
Well, considering my reviews say I smoke, he should have known...and I am soo not appologizing for "living" in my home. I'm done with this thread, it's going nowhere, everyone is just repeating themselves, but thanks for the feedback.

sorry you think his one review is the reason for your lack of business, but did you ever stop to think that you calling him an "asshole" may be the bigger reason your not getting business, tara is right you dont have to worry about one guy, now there are many guys.

furthermore, if any hobbyist were to reference you with the "W" or "S"
word, how many providers you think would be banning us from walking thru their door??? can you say all of them.

it is an honest review, maybe some guys dont care about the clothes all over the place or the cig butts stinking up the place, i could care less if you smoke but obviously this guy did, along with a few others. Originally Posted by atxrefman
I couldn't agree more, and I was about to say the same thing. We get nailed for saying the slightest bad thing.. but this lady can sit here and call the bad reviewER an asshole and get away with it?

And for the record, this has now turned into a 4 or 5 man (including myself) show saying that their sessions with you were flat out awful.

I'm starting to think more and more that I'm going to put up with the WK'n and start posting bad reviews when I actually have them. Originally Posted by argus256
Um, actually if you look, and you're the only one who cares, it's only you and the guy who wrote the review. I have great reviews and have had guys calling me and asking wtf? about this and asking for sessions so they can write me nice reviews. So go bother someone else...
If you look at said review... it's more than "just one guy" Originally Posted by argus256
I didnt see there was more than 1 guy!
I didnt see there was more than 1 guy! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
There are now three guys that have posted "me, too" responses to that thread.

@argus: yes, you should post your reviews, good and bad. That is how you build credibility on this board.
Nevermind. This is getting out of hand now. Carry on peeeps.
So the moral of the story is?

If you're gross, or an asshole, or don't want to be called gross and an asshole(or have your love of cats disparaged) in a public thread then give ms Lucy a pass.

Classy move lady.

And this is a public thread... so the posters here are participating in a discussion that YOU invited EVERYONE to take part in. So they're not bothering you, they're participating in your badly chosen 'discussion'.
People it's almost Christmas. Ho, Ho, Ho and some more Ho's.