JDIdiot is ALL-IN for a despicable draft dodger!

You are so god damn stupid that it's almost pitiful

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...-dodge-vietnam Originally Posted by shanm
chancre, what branch did you serve in?
What branch did you serve in, SLOBBRIN?
What branch did you serve in, SLOBBRIN? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Rumor has it that COIdiot and his ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY both defected and served in a select Canadian outfit.

Fuk'n cowards!
This coming from Bill Clinton supporters, who "loathed" the military. Assup and Big Chins, you're fucking hypocrites, you know that? And I'm tired of hearing about your service. Cleaning latrines, peeling potatoes and getting pushed out of airplanes by guys tired of your shit is not heroic, and does not constitute "service".
Cleaning latrines, peeling potatoes and getting pushed out of airplanes by guys tired of your shit is not heroic, and does not constitute "service". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
In COIdiots book, Mommie helping him get a deferment due to a mysterious childhood malady does constitute "service".

Airborne!
William Jefferson Clinton<<<<<the only real draft dodger to run for president...and the democrats loved him then and love him now
William Jefferson Clinton<<<<<the only real draft dodger to run for president...and the democrats loved him then and love him now Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you saying that Trump is NOT a draft dodger?
Are you saying that Trump is NOT a draft dodger? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
he had medical deferment, so he was NOT a draft dodger
he had medical deferment, so he was NOT a draft dodger Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Yeah, Muskogee, it was REALLY FUCKING HARD to get one of them. Especially if you knew somebody.

Yeah, Muskogee, it was REALLY FUCKING HARD to get one of them. Especially if you knew somebody.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I do not know of any doctors that would risk losing their practice for doing something like that

you just like to hear yourself talk
This coming from Bill Clinton supporters, who "loathed" the military. Assup and Big Chins, you're fucking hypocrites, you know that? And I'm tired of hearing about your service. Cleaning latrines, peeling potatoes and getting pushed out of airplanes by guys tired of your shit is not heroic, and does not constitute "service". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
assup , woomby and shammy think that their "marching" in the gay pride parades in their rainbow thongs and waving the rainbow flag constitutes "service" to their country.
:woot_ju mp::mf_s leep:
assup , woomby and shammy think that their "marching" in the gay pride parades in their rainbow thongs and waving the rainbow flag constitutes "service" to their country. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Read the story: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...-dodge-vietnam (chew on that, Breitbart! LOL)

Donald Trump is a lot of things, but truthful isn't one of them.
This bottle bronzed asshole's 15 minutes is now winding down, but our own JDrunk is with him and defends Trump's insult against John McCain, the man who JDrunk supported in 2008 against that colored fella.

JDrunk has lost his mind and shrieked at other posters about what he as a veteran is entitled to say while other posters aren't.

Well, JDrunk, in the first installment of "what kind of asshole are you," you get to explain why you're so solidly behind a guy who would lie about his service (or lack thereof) to our country.

Why can Trump ask questions when he hasn't earned that right, like you, your sister, your uncle and many cousins?

I'm sure someone can read this to you before you crawl into today's rotgut bottle!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Trump just crapped on Grahamnesty, ShitEater. You gonna get you some?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1sku13JYlo
I do not know of any doctors that would risk losing their practice for doing something like that

you just like to hear yourself talk Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Of course you don't Truck Stop.

They were revoking doctors' licenses right and left back then.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I really the Donald's hairdo, SLOBBRIN!

Keep posting it, please!

And while you're at it, please regale us with your fondest memory in service to our country...