Dallas is just different.

• BLM69
  • 09-14-2017, 10:28 AM
So a woman is worth less if she has weight? This whole post is full of misogynistic bullshit. I can't believe the women who responded with agreement.

Big girls are sexy, maybe not to you but they are. Big girls can command high rates just like skinny girls. Just because you don't value them the same doesn't mean they aren't worth it.

Smdh. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
If your post is accurate, I'm going to start selling cock to women and demand rates like a slim and trim stud.

Spinners will always bring more $ in this hobby, I don't make the rules, that's just how things are but SOME thick women are beautiful also, personality has a lot to do with it, its the total package.
Funny how you can tell where this thread was originally posted by who has replied. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Idk what this is supposed to mean, but don't hate on providers who try to go hard.. lol. So what some providers comment more than others. Just means their available more than others.

And no the shoe don't fit so I'm not wearing it
I am so confused.

My take is the OP isn't thrilled with the overall Dallas provider. Then the providers are agreeing. Huh?

The replies...what is going on? Where was this post originally? Originally Posted by L.A.
My agree was to misty; not the OP. lol
If your post is accurate, I'm going to start selling cock to women and demand rates like a slim and trim stud.

Spinners will always bring more $ in this hobby, I don't make the rules, that's just how things are but SOME thick women are beautiful also, personality has a lot to do with it, its the total package. Originally Posted by BLM69

That's inaccurate; "spinners will always bring more $ in this hobby"

Lie.
Some bbws are willing to do more (bareback, ss, etc..) that spinners won't do. Therefore; more appointments, more money.

Lie.
Some bbws are willing to do more (bareback, ss, etc..) that spinners won't do. Therefore; more appointments, more money. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
That's innacurate; "that spinners won't do."

Lie.
Some spinners are willing to do more (bareback, ss, etc..) that bbw won't do. Therefore; more appointments, more money.
Woah, first dp. Too bad not the good kind.
When you look on eccie you get eccie quality. You are not looking in the right places for the quality girls.
Top 10 classy girls in dfw area are not on eccie.
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2017, 10:55 AM

Lie.
Some bbws are willing to do more (bareback, ss, etc..) that spinners won't do. Therefore; more appointments, more money. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
It sounds like your crew needs to start BB tricks to keep up with them big girls. Just a suggestion to boom your business
That's innacurate; "that spinners won't do."

Lie.
Some spinners are willing to do more (bareback, ss, etc..) that bbw won't do. Therefore; more appointments, more money. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
99% of freely advertised bareback and CIP providers I've seen are BBW. There's only a select few that are skinny. THAT OPENLY ADVERTISE.

I could be wrong who knows. But who fucking cares?!? Lol
You don't know how much a provider makes. No clinet does.
99% of freely advertised bareback and CIP providers I've seen are BBW. There's only a select few that are skinny. THAT OPENLY ADVERTISE. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
99.9% of managed/pimped/crew providers I see are spinners talking about BBW. There's only a select few that aren't skinny. See, I can do it to!

I could be wrong who knows. But who fucking cares?!? Lol
You don't know how much a provider makes. No clinet does. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
I'm not wrong, because you can't prove otherwise. And who cares? You do, because you're replying and pulling random stats out of your ass.
And because you're a provider you magically know what other providers make!? Brb while I go have someone pay me real fast for sex so I can have this knowledge flow through me.
But how when the guys don't value you. Always looking for Bareback Originally Posted by Misty S
I can't even believe that.. who would do such a thing?

love you girl!
It's a simple game to play by both side.
If you like what you see, pay what she ask and find out. If wasn't up to your standards don't repeat. If she doesn't get clients, she will lower her rate. If she get many clients, she will raise her rate.

I have have few awesome, few bad, and few just simply walked away. I usually review goods.

Only bad factor in the game is false reviews.
99.9% of managed/pimped/crew providers I see are spinners talking about BBW. There's only a select few that aren't skinny. See, I can do it to!

I'm not wrong, because you can't prove otherwise. And who cares? You do, because you're replying and pulling random stats out of your ass.
And because you're a provider you magically know what other providers make!? Brb while I go have someone pay me real fast for sex so I can have this knowledge flow through me. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Lol. You crack me up. Let me just draw away from this convo before I say something that'll get me banned

BUT BEFORE I GO; (lol)
Random stats out of my ass? I know enough providers and talk to enough providers to know these "stats I'm pulling out my ass" aren't false. DALLAS SUCKS sometimes; both ways. For clients and providers. It's part of life. Get over it...
The OP posted his thoughts and opinions about us providers... and us providers have a right to say our own opinion about you clients back. Don't get mad at the providers cuz no matter where you go in any world of business; you get what you pay for.

If A client wants a bomb ass time; he needs to pay a bomb ass price. Simple. Lol

Im just having fun here; i mean no harm
Im Sorry to hear that! I am actually planning a trip probably for this coming week !
Maybe we can get together !
Lol this is so funny to me I think all of the providers on here are beautiful even if they are bbw or spinners.
Just my two cents