Hangin' Up The Condoms

Well I had to slow down because of high blood preasure, but Ill never quit Originally Posted by pickupkid

You know if you have to go, fucking a lady isn't a bad to go!
Ok. I'll share...can't do this much longer.

When I do leave, no one will know! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Very ironic
Ok. I'll share...can't do this much longer.

When I do leave, no one will know! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
that is like sayin you know you will not be missed
Trust, negative testing, honesty, respect and mutual gratification
For most fems, it's a financial gain/status as a marker (not all, but the most common marker to 'Hang up the Condoms'). Fems can get dick any/all day, but to give up getting dick and getting paid, can YOU do it?
Is this something though that one should or realistically be able to quit. Slow down maybe but quit? I have as my marker Shayla and Zarah. I have a feeling that once I experience those two, it will be hard to find a better experience based on my preference. Good experiences yes, but better than those two, doubt it.
So, then will I be like an addict chasing that 'High' from an experience with those two.
Am I in denial, and will always be a man-slut?
Can I resist the plethora of females out there?
I think I can...and that is the purpose of this thread.
once you reach the pinnacle, your doing nothing but chasing that high
the first step is admitting it mijo lol

Well, your sexy and beautiful avatar is NOT helping. LOL
When is enough ENOUGH?

Ladies, when is it time?
Hobbyists, the plethora of ladies is non-stop:
1. Can you EVER call it quits?
2. When will YOU know it's 'time'?

Please... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

So what's your answer, Mijo?
So what's your answer, Mijo? Originally Posted by alluringava
Well, hmmmm, let's see? With your sexiness coming to town next week, what do you think? Will you have the balls to see me (and ignore the negative press regarding me. I actually have a Certain... sabotaging my efforts so going public now with my intentions of seeing you, he may PM you. He's my lurker. A trusting provider told all that went on behind my back with her and other providers). So, to answer your taunting Q, with sexy, beautiful women like you. NO, I do NOT think YOU can stop getting dick and they pay you. Was that your Q? LOL
that is like sayin you know you will not be missed Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Shit, most of us won't be missed 5 years after we die. 50 years for sure. The world and this business always goes on. Men will always continue to feed the economy by paying women to lie on their backs and fuck.
Shit, most of us won't be missed 5 years after we die. 50 years for sure. The world and this business always goes on. Men will always continue to feed the economy by paying women to lie on their backs and fuck. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charlestudor, who gives a shit. When I go, I will NOT be thinking about this place eida. (some background, I was in a rumble in the Houston 'men's locker' with OFC and the rest of Houston. That shit was fun, funny and I won. but, that is what OFC is referencing). LOL

Ava, to answer your Q, 'Mature'. I prefer 'Mature'. Cool
Well, hmmmm, let's see? With your sexiness coming to town next week, what do you think? Will you have the balls to see me (and ignore the negative press regarding me. I actually have a Certain... sabotaging my efforts so going public now with my intentions of seeing you, he may PM you. He's my lurker. A trusting provider told all that went on behind my back with her and other providers). So, to answer your taunting Q, with sexy, beautiful women like you. NO, I do NOT think YOU can stop getting dick and they pay you. Was that your Q? LOL Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
What Negative Press???
When is enough ENOUGH?

Ladies, when is it time?
Hobbyists, the plethora of ladies is non-stop:
1. Can you EVER call it quits?
2. When will YOU know it's 'time'?

Please... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
1. On my.death bed.
2. See above answer.
What Negative Press??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
In dark and secret places...I can't discuss here in public. AND, based on your ass getting BANNED during my hiatus and my getting BANNED on my return (can't think which was swifter, yours or mine? YOURS! and people fought for you!)...I won't discuss publicly. We'll meet someday. I'm very sure...
1. On my.death bed.
2. See above answer. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
G.O.A.T it is soooo good to see you nationally. I'm still gonna kick your ass for your EMO stunt. I have NOT forgotten!