Possible Vaccine Coming out of Israel

islamists in Afghanistan and that area alrady refuse polio virus vaccine as

"anti-muslim"/

We could have eradicated polio from the Earth - like smallpox- except for the idiots.

fine with me - let natural selection take its ' course.

When will "mod selection" catch up to the outright abusers in the forum???? Originally Posted by oeb11
I'll bet the fuckers will take this vaccine if it works!
I liked Fauci talking about Coronavirus over represented in black women yesterday, pretending he didn’t know why this was. He does, I do, everyone does, but saying 3/4 of them are the size of a Volkswagen will get you labeled a racist when it’s just a simple statement of fact.
Jewish isn’t a race. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Tell that to your fellow Trumpholians.

But if it’s not, then how can yous make stereotypical generalizations like that?

I bet there are lots of low IQ Jews. In fact, I know of one right here in the forum, eh.
I can make that generalization because it’s true.
That’s fucking racist.

Provides proof or STFU
Forget about a vaccine. He wants to peddle this as he claims it’s much more effective And besides he’s invested a lot of $$$$ in the co that made it. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
Not true. It's a fucking generic drug so there's no money to be made. The patent expired decades ago.

A 5-day supply of hydroxychloroquine + Z-pack (antibiotic) costs less than $20. It's so cheap that foreign drug suppliers are donating millions of the pills to us for free!

You're the most gullible poster in this forum. A real sucker for fake news! You churn out the fake news and never furnish a link to your lies!
Apparently your not Jewish and can’t do a simple google search, so hear ya go

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=jews+high+iq
Forget about a vaccine. He wants to peddle this as he claims it’s much more effective
And besides he’s invested a lot of $$$$ in the co that made it. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
Provides proof or STFU Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Hey look at that, you got something right for a Fake Canuck.
I'm pretty sure Hitler did not share your belief about whether they are a race or not. And neither do the idiot white supremacists who shoot up synagogues.
It’s not my belief, it’s a fact. Jewish/Judaism is a religion, not a race.
slight edit

"Akunis said, referring to the disease caused by the RED CHINESE"

additional comments:

the free market to the rescue once again

MIGAL LLC

bet here is muslim's will refuse to take an israeli vaccine

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
A Vaccine in 90 days, wow. Maybe the Muslims know something we don't.
It’s not my belief, it’s a fact. Jewish/Judaism is a religion, not a race. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It is a religion. It's also a race though too. I could turn to Judaism tomorrow and claim that I am Jewish. I'm actually not though because it would just be my religion and faith. You are not born a Muslim, Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, Buddhist or whatever; but you are born a Jew.
sammy davis jr. was jewish

just not Hebraic

except when he was dying and there was a final tv tribute, sammy davis, jr's 60th anniversary tribute, I remember he did talk about Jesus as lord, tho his throat cancer did make it difficult
It is a religion. It's also a race though too. I could turn to Judaism tomorrow and claim that I am Jewish. I'm actually not though because it would just be my religion and faith. You are not born a Muslim, Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, Buddhist or whatever; but you are born a Jew. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So on a Jew's Drivers License in space that indicates race there's a "J" for Jewish? I don't think I've ever seen that.

its both.

jewish is a race and also its also a religion.

its a little complicated due to the history of judasim.

there was a court case over it last year that dealt with racial/religious discrimination claims. i think the court ruled in favor of the plaintiff.