Olivia88 Wasted My Morning

Thanks Cabletex7 and chickenfried81
Just a thought, but whichever one of you starts ignoring this dumbshit thread first will come off looking the best.
People who talk shit about the providers way of screening usually have something to hide and or is just a fucktard.. I feel like my screening is easy and not to much of a hassle.. The hassle is when providers dont get back to other providers for references and which it makes us look like we are doing a bad job.. Or when the client doesnt want to offer proper information to screen them.. If you dont like the way a provider screens when your setting up an appt then you should just tell her your not interested instead of later talking shit.. I do it for my safety as well as yours and I feel every provider has a right to screen how they want....
All I ask for is 3 reputable provider references your name number and email if you dont have that then I try and verify employement sometimes I can do it that way sometimes I can't... But not all providers respond to my emails and I email and let you know this... Not to mention he has girls that dont have no reviews but have an account on eccie only one has responded to me... Originally Posted by oLiViA88
oLiViA... is P411 good enough to pass your screening? Just curious...
Worked for me......
  • Trey
  • 12-28-2011, 07:03 PM
oLiViA... is P411 good enough to pass your screening? Just curious... Originally Posted by john353
That's what I would like to know, its all I use to screen.
That's what I would like to know, its all I use to screen. Originally Posted by trey
Same here.
P411 worked for me...... I think!
Verifying:
Please include your name number and email as well as 3 reputable provider references with there name number and email as well... I am very strict on my screening and there are no exceptions I hope you can respect that and hope to see you soon... At This Time I Am Not Newbie Friendly.. I also have p411 under Cecilia88
That's from her showcase. I assume that indicates that p411 is indeed acceptable
oLiViA... is P411 good enough to pass your screening? Just curious... Originally Posted by john353
I do use p411 but just because you have p411 doesnt mean you have passed my screening.. Because a provider was busted before using a guy on p411 from what I have heard.. I still screen your P411 like you have references just to be sure.. I hope this has answered your question.. I dont accept BP providers if they dont have reviews... Nor do I accept Spa Girls that is just my preference...
{edit}

Thank you...you answered my question.
Ok now the question has turned to is how many have been NCNS by this hooktard even after wasteing your money on p411. I think personally that has nothing to do with the thread. I was only trying to tell other hobiest that if you are not looking for the blue ball specail to make sure you have a backup plan.I even went to the local Subway to look for her she was not there. Personally I think there was blue water at the incall. Now when all of you WK's that have not been BCD with her and she NCNS you get the same respect because I promise it will not be coming from me.
Quit calling me restricted telling me to take your dick grow tha hell up... I know its you because you just called and now your posting....

What do you mean by blue water at my incall you dont even know where my incall is... Subway to look for me ahahaha
My experience with Olivia is that she is very sweet and very reasonable but very very cautious and concerned about screening issues so one needs to clarify everything with her very carefully before assuming there is a session. This episode was very unfortunate and, as has been stated, it makes no sense to name call or point fingers.
Not being a wk. Olivia is awesome and well worth going through her screening g process.

Seriously worth the effort.