Wow, this place is more lopsided that normal

• Old-T
  • 08-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Old-Racist, Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hi Gonad! I see you are a slow learner. This is not the first time you have called me a racist, but I'm still waiting for you to respond intelligently from the last time you made that unfounded allegation. In case you forgot:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053413897

So...feel free to start your own threads Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why didn't I think of that? Oh, that's right, I DID start this thread. Thanks for the suggestion even if it is a bit late.
This is not the first time you have called me a racist, but I'm still waiting for you to respond intelligently from the last time you made that unfounded allegation. Originally Posted by Old-T
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you're waiting for Turdyfly to respond intelligently to anything more complicated that 2+2 than you are in for a long wait.

If he isn't the most ignorant poster in this forum, it won't take long to call roll!
  • Old-T
  • 08-01-2013, 02:18 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you're waiting for Turdyfly to respond intelligently to anything more complicated that 2+2 than you are in for a long wait.

If he isn't the most ignorant poster in this forum, it won't take long to call roll! Originally Posted by bigtex

Actually I think you are wrong. I don't think he is ignorant, I think it's much more very angry and resentful. He doesn't come across to me as dumb--that is to some degree excusable.
Actually I think you are wrong. I don't think he is ignorant, I think it's much more very angry and resentful. He doesn't come across to me as dumb--that is to some degree excusable. Originally Posted by Old-T
I will agree that Turdy is "very angry and resentful." The last two elections have weighed heavily on him and others around these parts.

As for whether or not Turdy is ignorant, you and I will just have to agree to disagree!
You truly don't have a clue. Originally Posted by Old-T
Some threads get bumped because people posted on them. Some do not. Looking at the 1st page is not the way to see how many threads a person starts. NOW, what did you say about a clue?
  • Old-T
  • 08-02-2013, 12:31 PM
Some threads get bumped because people posted on them. Some do not. Looking at the 1st page is not the way to see how many threads a person starts. NOW, what did you say about a clue? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
All my OP did was identify who had started the top 15 posts on the page at that moment.

Did I say they started too many? No.

Did I claim they started the most over all? No.

Wow, lots of folks with some unresolved guilt? Maybe if the guilt fits....
All my OP did was identify who had started the top 15 posts on the page at that moment.

Did I say they started too many? No.

Did I claim they started the most over all? No.

Wow, lots of folks with some unresolved guilt? Maybe if the guilt fits.... Originally Posted by Old-T
You have to excuse IIFFY. He is suffering 'cuz Hanoi COG's not around to whisper "Sweet Ass" nothin's in his ear.

IIffy loves their tender moments! "Sweet Ass" IIFFY-----><-----Hanoi COG
Seems that Hanoi whiny has buggered off. Good news. one by one, the dipshits are dropping out.