Don't bother with Chelsea in Mobile, time waster!

Georgia Hobbyist32, are you calling my review a fake? I'm not defending Saf or anyone else, just don't appreciate my post being called fake when you don't know me nor I you. But all my posts are legit and I have no reason to make up a fake one Originally Posted by sre1960
Did I ever call your review fake? No.
Did I ever question you? No.
Did I ever question if "Chelsea" was real? No.

You misunderstand the issue. I could not care less about "Chelsea". My debate was not about this. I have no idea how you could be so wrong.
Well Georgia Hobbyist I may have misread what you were saying. I thought you were saying two of the reviews on her were fake, meaning mine could have been. I can assure you mine is real, I do not and will not do fake reviews as I take it a bit serious when I do one. I try to let other people know of my experience with someone. If I took what you said wrong, my appologies.
If I took what you said wrong, my appologies. Originally Posted by sre1960
You did, but no apologies are needed, you didn't say anything to offend.

My posts were directed at someone who is now departed from the board.
Thankfully I didn't listen to Hotrix, but I had a nice evening last night with this young lady.
She is not managed, just new to the hobby, so I would suggest a bit of patience.I hobby
mostly in Dallas and let's face it, Mobile is way behind in our options. I'm not trying to add to any drama here, just trying to state the facts. Review to follow.

Gentlemen;

Lets stop all this drama and leave the drama to women. Bottom Line; It only takes 1 fake review to completely destroy the credibility of anyone...period! It has been proven by the moderators that
safadoao has had not one but TWO fake reviews. Thus, anything that he writes is in question. One fuck up erases a lifetime of good deeds - just ask OJ or Charles Whitman or more recently Brian Williams...so lets post truthful comments and reviews, refrain pissing and moaning (leave that to the women) and just know that anything safadoao writes is to be taken with a grain of salt - and leave it at that.
Reminds me of a joke: Why do women have two sets of lips? - So they can piss and moan at the same time!
Isn't this the same Chelsea that just showed up with a P411 account advertising for $$$$$ per hour? https://www.preferred411.com/P177036
Isn't this the same Chelsea that just showed up with a P411 account advertising for $$$$$ per hour? https://www.preferred411.com/P177036 Originally Posted by virgben
I was wondering the same thing. The description and name obviously match. Why would see charge twice as much on P411?
I was wondering the same thing. The description and name obviously match. Why would see charge twice as much on P411? Originally Posted by NeoSolo
Yea and so does the phone number. I am wondering the same about the price since a review was posted the other day at $$ per hour...curious
But I gave the girl 3 chances on 3 different occassions. It was a different excuse every time. After waiting for hours only to be disappointed 3 times, I give up. No point in wasting any more of my time. I'm just not interested in a provider, hot or not, who can't TCB and can't keep an appointment given 3 chances. FUCK ALL THAT.

If the girl can't take care of the local ECCIE guys who'd be her regular clients then I don't know why She even advertises on P411 at any price. You may have had a different experience Pussy but I'm staying away from this one basing it on mine. I see that she had an incall with you Mr Pussy. ALL 3 times she was supposed to come see me at my place. Might make a difference but only time will tell. Will not try to see her unless I've exhausted every other option.
  • Gcl
  • 02-28-2015, 06:50 AM
Based on multiple positive reviews my assessment is the reviews were all legit. I haven't read about any proof to the contrary.
guess yall should have hit it before it got pricy. But that's the normal trend of the hobby though right: They start off cheap, realize they are in high demand from all the calls and increases cost.
Yea...this does seem to be a bit of a trend...but 2.5 times as much almost over night! Just seems weird to me...
  • Gcl
  • 03-02-2015, 09:27 AM
I called her. The price is 200 an hour. She is unaware of the price displayed on p411. I don't think she understands the site very well
Can we get a mod to lock this thread down? This topic is getting very old and extremely ridiculous.