Stay away possible LE . sketchy n stalkerish

For more than 35 years, I've represented defendants in hundreds of prostitution cases and I'm aware of the basic facts in hundreds of other prostitution cases. I've never heard of a single case where a UC saw a provider (or a hobbyist, for that matter), engaged in play, then saw the provider again and busted her for prostitution. It would make no logical sense why LE would make a case against a provider, not follow through, then make another case later. Moreover, it would present significant problems to the state's case for its UC to have sex with the defendant. It sounds to me like an urban legend or street folklore. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Just because you have never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.. In houston LE can get naked in order to bust you.. That makes no sense but its allowed..
  • motor
  • 08-19-2017, 10:08 AM
lets see believe a lawyer or you.....my money goes to the lawyer
Just because you have never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.. In houston LE can get naked in order to bust you.. That makes no sense but its allowed.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Since ShysterJon is a lawyer in real life, and has REPRESENTED DEFENDANTS, I find it HILARIOUS that you would even say that.........but like you said it is just a whore board. lol lol lol
Just because you have never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.. In houston LE can get naked in order to bust you.. That makes no sense but its allowed.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I wrote specifically of having sex, not being nude. There's a distinct difference.
Someone can be a lawyer and still be unaware of how policies play out in the moment.
yes, and I have heard of a couple of cases where LE did have sex and made a bust.. but the charges didn't stick.. how could they?
  • 08-19-2017, 02:23 PM
yes, and I have heard of a couple of cases where LE did have sex and made a bust.. but the charges didn't stick.. how could they? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Isn't that concerned working under the cover? 😂
Someone can be a lawyer and still be unaware of how policies play out in the moment. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I love you
yes, and I have heard of a couple of cases where LE did have sex and made a bust.. but the charges didn't stick.. how could they? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Heh
  • motor
  • 08-19-2017, 05:18 PM
my money is still on the lawyer
LE can use a snitch to make the contact and actually follow thru a session. They would take both in, difference is rhe snitch gets a deal. Depends how much they want to bust the provider. Loopholes galore
LE can use a snitch to make the contact and actually follow thru a session. They would take both in, difference is rhe snitch gets a deal. Depends how much they want to bust the provider. Loopholes galore Originally Posted by downtownfellow
Ive heard of this to
  • L.A.
  • 08-20-2017, 05:07 PM
Sure seems like a lot of trouble for a class B misdemeanor
It doesn't sound plausible that LE WOULD do that. However, in San Antonio where I'm from, they ARE allowed to get naked. That is FACT. But what the lawyer said does hold strong. What kind of case would you have if you had sex with the defendant?? None. There have been MANY girls who were busted and CLAIMED they had seen the guy before for fs. But people lie all the damn time.