So I was browsing the Provider Ads (Houston)... or... What the fuck is in the water them folk from Dallas?!

I see what's goin on now.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=664054

This started in Houston, they decided to take it to Dallas, and they are going to watch a drama filled NBA thread shit flinging fight start.

If that kinda shit excites em, fuck Houston must really suck.
Them girls silly willy gotta muster up a macarena
do a cha cha, get go on the down low or you gonna
fit to be tied at low tide, sea shell wrangler.

H-Town got a strange sound coming from all ears.

Or so I've been told.
My question is why are the Houston mods enciting Houston trolls to drag their crap up here? If someone wants to discuss/argue/rant about NBA policies, then this is the thread to do it:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600

And just like all the lousy media types, the OP and his minions do not bother to include a balanced report showing the other side of the coin as far as the Dallas - Houston race wars:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=662766&highlight=

Sounds like a spoiled pimp upset because he can't bring ladies under his control.
I love black history month!
Well, this is a new twist on an old favorite!
Funniest thing is that they think we would
give a rats ass about what they think over in Houston.

That dogs got mange son.
Dorian....let me get this right. So your mad at me because those girls have a NBA policy? Nope. I'm not mad at you at all. Just trying to ascertain if she still had traces of chocolate in her system once she got to them fine folk from Dallas.

Is this right? I am confused. What the hell do I have to do with a girl's policy/preference? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
If you plan to tempt monck you better be packing KFC. Originally Posted by pyramider
Monk. You like original or extra spice? White meat or dark? Wings or thighs?
Damn Shep, keep these girls in line.

Dorian (KOO-KOO KOO-KOO) obviously expects more of you. Never met this guy but at least he knows I'm cray. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I see what's goin on now.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=664054

This started in Houston, they decided to take it to Dallas, and they are going to watch a drama filled NBA thread shit flinging fight start. I really wanted to know what them folk from Dallas had to say but got no reply. So came to the source of the river.

If that kinda shit excites em, fuck Houston must really suck. I KNOW!!!! That's what Alexandra just said to us. Funny, huh? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Well, this is a new twist on an old favorite! Originally Posted by MrMonger
Finally someone understands the question!!!! *Though you didn't answer. So you just get a B+...*

I've seen many a hooktard start off NBA & then drop it, but never one start of inclusive then become restricted. Especially after two minorities wrote such glowing reviews of her. Maybe scorp was the exception (or lying).

Was the situation in HTown that bad?
Was she forced to see Burnt Sienna's against her will?
Is it really that economically viable to drop a section of clientele?

In the end it's her choice. Right them folk from Dallas?

Dorian....let me get this right. So your mad at me because those girls have a NBA policy?

Is this right? I am confused. What the hell do I have to do with a girl's policy/preference? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Shep... I don't think DG is mad at you at all... I think he is just curious to understand the situation.... The Lady in Question started out in the Hobby in Houston, ALSO SEEN BY BLACK HOBBYIST with Reviews by these Hobbyists... Now she has joined Madison May and Her PIMP and their Crew and NOW HAS NBA policy.... It is NOT in Question on this site that Once you hook up with Madison and HER PIMP... NBA IS THE WAY YOU PROVIDE! This is the HOBBY and to each their own....
If they are mad that ladies go NBA, then why even bring Shep up in the conversation?
Shep... I don't think DG is mad at you at all... how can I be mad at him? I think he is just curious to understand the situation.... True... True... The Lady in Question started out in the Hobby in Houston, ALSO SEEN BY BLACK HOBBYIST with Reviews by these Hobbyists... Now she has joined Madison May and Her PIMP and their Crew and NOW HAS NBA policy.... Wait?! Are you telling me that Ms 360+ Madison May has been pimped all this time?! Makes sense now. It is NOT in Question on this site that Once you hook up with Madison and HER PIMP... NBA IS THE WAY YOU PROVIDE! This is the HOBBY and to each their own.... So... you're saying it WASN'T her choice to go NBA? Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
If they are mad that ladies go NBA, then why even bring Shep up in the conversation? Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Well, I won't be one to be non inclusive:
Syncial. You wrote the 1st review. Did she mention a dislike for Black men?
doggies. Did she say doggy stylin with anything non Caucasian was a sacrilege?
creamofthecrop. Any mention of the annoyance of dealing with dry skinned/oily face clientele?
rodeverhard. Do darkies ride too hard or her?
houpoboy. She take time to say not all blackies have huge poboys?
kbig. Any mention of taking multiple bathes cause the smell of chicken just won't go away?
cumcerned. Was she overly cumcerned that ebony would give her prolapse at an early age?

Did I miss anybody.....

Does this satisfy them folk from Dallas. I just called out all reviewers for their opinion.
Dorian Dorian Dorian....just stop posting please. You are being used as a pawn in a pimp war.

You want the truth...that is what it is.

P.S. It's Friday night. Go blow off steam on "Montgomery" street and enjoy yourself. <<< ask your fave mamasan what that means? If she tells you the truth. It's going to break your heart.
Thanks Redd. I think Dorian has a "bottom bitch" that is pissed off that is in his ear.

Shep... I don't think DG is mad at you at all... I think he is just curious to understand the situation.... The Lady in Question started out in the Hobby in Houston, ALSO SEEN BY BLACK HOBBYIST with Reviews by these Hobbyists... Now she has joined Madison May and Her PIMP and their Crew and NOW HAS NBA policy.... It is NOT in Question on this site that Once you hook up with Madison and HER PIMP... NBA IS THE WAY YOU PROVIDE! This is the HOBBY and to each their own.... Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
Madison May has a pimp?
I’m typically not one for getting right to the point but because this is a very serious matter, I will.

Dorian is not crazy, in fact, he is 100% accurate in his observations. To answer Dorian, the OP question – What the fuck is in the (Dallas) water?

Residents of Dallas recently received a post card regarding this very matter. Upon further investigation, I have learned of a recent contamination. On December 10, 2012 a ‘failure’ was reported and though every effort was made to trick us in to believing the water was safe to drink, clearly it was not.

The referenced providers were no doubt exposed! In a state of “contaminated water” craze, they both decided to suddenly and without reason, include NBA on their respective showcases.

I personally can attest to a case of the crazies.
**I’ve been to the store at least 7 times since December 10th and have forgotten each time to buy nail polish remover….strange.

**On Christmas I made cookies while listening to a clearly marked BEST OF HALLOWEEN CD, I even did the Monster Mash…strange.

**A few weeks ago, I sat in the shower an 15 extra minutes trying to recall the last name of the royal family. Prince Charles BLANK, Queen Elizabeth BLANK? In the end I had to use Google….strange.

**Of course the night I opened an iced cold carbonated Pepsi and almost carelessly chugged it…thank God I stopped myself. I had a mouthful of pop rocks – I could’ve died!

**The recent long, pointless, rants here on Eccie and as we speak I’m wearing mismatched socks.

This is very out of character for me and I was beginning to think myself a loser in the battle against PMS. It’s not my fault, it’s not their fault - it’s not even their pimps fault.

The evidence is right here, see for yourself: http://cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2...to-drink.html/

My fellow Dallasites, we need to take immediate action! If anyone knows a good attorney…it’s beginning to smell like a class action lawsuit.

Dorian, our attorney will be in touch. We will no doubt find you a very valuable asset as we move forward in this matter. We’ll need your deposition for our discovery file – rest assured I will personally see to it that every arrangement is made to schedule that in Houston, wouldn’t want you to risk contamination.

Sincere thanks for sharing your keen observation. Had it not been for you, we would be ignorant in this serious matter and would have continued on as fools.
miss priss...that is a nice, witty post. However, you might want to tuck and roll.

It's about to get crazy on this thread...when the Houston mamasan that lost the girls start posting

Wait for it....wait for it