Obama Meets with Putin and they agree to form a joint Cyber Secuirty Task Force to protect America

Honestly, I think that the powers that be, whatever you want to call them (1 % OF the 1%, Super rich elite, Illuminate, Bilderberg group), has decided that America's time as #1 is up. It's happened to every world power in history. As much as I love him I think that the whole Obama thing was dome purposefully to make it possible to elect someone like Trump and star our descent on the world stage. You saw it at work at the G20 meetings. Trump said that he was pulling America first and out of world deals and he thought everyone would cringe and fold. Instead the rest of the world has said "Fuck you!" and are forging ahead. We are no longer considered the leader of the free world and it has only taken 6 months. Just sad. Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
Go fuck yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLxDtpux9W4
IIFFy, some days even you don't understand what you are trying to say. Originally Posted by Old-T
+1

That's because Iffy is a dumb hillbilly.
Honestly, I think that the powers that be, whatever you want to call them (1 % OF the 1%, Super rich elite, Illuminate, Bilderberg group), has decided that America's time as #1 is up. It's happened to every world power in history. As much as I love him I think that the whole Obama thing was dome purposefully to make it possible to elect someone like Trump and star our descent on the world stage. You saw it at work at the G20 meetings. Trump said that he was pulling America first and out of world deals and he thought everyone would cringe and fold. Instead the rest of the world has said "Fuck you!" and are forging ahead. We are no longer considered the leader of the free world and it has only taken 6 months. Just sad. Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
One dumb sentence stacked on top of another. An avalanche of "dumbness".....
Just sad.
So, apparently you think it was a "horrible crime" for Putin to attempt to influence OUR elections. So, in fairness was it also a "horrible crime" when Obama sent personnel and money to try and influence the Israel elections and try to get Netanyahu booted out of office?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Pay no mind to ShitStainzee. She's a stupid fuck who likes to tongue fuck hairy assholes.
You wrote: Who told you that, Muy Loco? CNN?

My response: CNN? Are you kidding. I go to the resource our president repeatedly referenced during his criticisms of his political rivals: the National Enquirer.

(Actually, sir, the news I refer to is commonly held by thinking people. You are brainwashed into believing you can dismiss the circumstance I highlight by mocking CNN.)

Where do YOU get your information? I prefer CNN or Wall Street Journal to da dim fart news.
You wrote: Who told you that, Muy Loco? CNN?

My response: CNN? Are you kidding. I go to the resource our president repeatedly referenced during his criticisms of his political rivals: the National Enquirer.

(Actually, sir, the news I refer to is commonly held by thinking people. You are brainwashed into believing you can dismiss the circumstance I highlight by mocking CNN.)

Where do YOU get your information? I prefer CNN or Wall Street Journal to da dim fart news.
Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Well then, Muy Loco, you must be aware that CNN had to recant the story where they lyingly claimed "17 intelligence services" had determined that the Russians had hacked the DNC, right?
So, apparently you think it was a "horrible crime" for Putin to attempt to influence OUR elections. So, in fairness was it also a "horrible crime" when Obama sent personnel and money to try and influence the Israel elections and try to get Netanyahu booted out of office?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
To some, yes. ITS ok for US to influence elections in other countries, but hell will freeze over before its ok for other countries to meddle in our elections..

IMO IF we do it to others, we damn well should expect THEM to do it to us..
To some, yes. ITS ok for US to influence elections in other countries, but hell will freeze over before its ok for other countries to meddle in our elections..

IMO IF we do it to others, we damn well should expect THEM to do it to us.. Originally Posted by garhkal

See this is why it's hard reasoning with Republicans....you guys really are intellectual light weights...maybe it's the morbid curiosity in me that responds to such ignorance and stupidity. My disgust for you guys' level of ignorance is just palpable

Again let this black dude (did I mention I was black and extremely liberal) try to reason with a bunch of backwards thinking hicks.

First off yes all countries engage in some form of this behavior....the US has since they killed all the Indians....or better stated since the beginning of time. lol It's the very reason why liberals are always telling conservatives to stop trying to dictate to the world how to live.

Secondly, the problem with uneducated hicks is that they claim to be PATRIOTIC AND REAL AMERICANS but the dumb fucks don't understand the concept of not fighting against their own interests. Cutting your nose off to spite your face. In other words if you fuck faces were truly patriotic you'd understand that because we spy on other countries (as all countries do for tactical advantages) that's no reason to essentially say Putin is OK and that you're in agreement with him in hacking American systems and essentially running America by proxy all because your upset it's clear that Trump is compromised to an avowed enemy of America.

You idiots are clueless and will die clueless....there is no hope for you so as long as you recognize that.

3rdly in regards to Israel they're not our enemy but they spy on us and we spy on them....the difference is Putin and Russia IS OUR ENEMY and so real harm is the intent. Why is this so hard for you fuck faces to comprehend. Besides we give Israel billions of dollars / yr. They're indebted to us eternally so we can do what we want to them if we really wanted to....and IF Obama meddled at all in Israel's affairs that's up to the people of Israel to take up and protest widely like the real liberal American patriots are doing at this very moment in the US regarding Russian meddling. The fact that you republican traitors admire Putin and think this is cool is totally irrelevant.

You guys are fucking clueless....Putin is one step closer in his quest to be the de facto World Power. Trump and his fucking retarded ass administration are all up in arms over North Korea while Putin just vetoed any UN resolution to sacntion and harm North Korea....do you idiots not understand that Russia, North Korea, China, and Iran are all ALLIES....you stupid fucking idiots. Meanwhile this crack pot of a US president has isolated the US from our allies and made us the laughing stock of the world. This shit is UN-fucking-beleivable.

All one can do is laugh Trump and his idiot ass supporters. But he loves the poorly educated so there you go.

...Putin and Russia IS OUR ENEMY and so real harm is the intent. Why is this so hard for you fuck faces to comprehend...

You guys are fucking clueless....Putin is one step closer in his quest to be the de facto World Power. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah, and here is that smart black guy - your messiah, Barack the Magic Negro - warning everyone about the Russian threat, lol!

Who was our "#1 Geo-Political Foe" while odumbo was in office, Sissy ChappedAss?

Are the 1980s still calling you? Do they want their foreign policy back?

For fuck's sake, Sissy ChappedAss... how are stupid hicks like us supposed to know what to believe when you dim-retards keep flip-flopping your message like a fish out of water?

• WTF
  • 07-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Well then, Muy Loco, you must be aware that CNN had to recant the story where they lyingly claimed "17 intelligence services" had determined that the Russians had hacked the DNC, right? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes...they should have said the 4 that looked into the matter all came to the same conclusion.

That the agency that they report to concluded that it was the Russians.

So when will Trump correct his lies and distortions IB?

• WTF
  • 07-10-2017, 12:29 PM

IMO IF we do it to others, we damn well should expect THEM to do it to us.. Originally Posted by garhkal
True ... but then North Korea can say the same about nukes!
Yes...they should have said the 4 that looked into the matter all came to the same conclusion.

That the agency that they report to concluded that it was the Russians.

So when will Trump correct his lies and distortions IB? Originally Posted by WTF

So we couldn't believe the MSM when they lied about the number of intel agencies - but we're supposed to believe them on the conclusion?

And you accuse Trump of cherry-picking?

Btw fagboy, didn't I hear hildebeest recently blame her election defeat on Montenegro??? Somebody better tell that bitch to get back on message!
Again let this black dude (did I mention I was black and extremely liberal)....? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Yeah, you've mentioned that, dickweed.

You've also mentioned you luv giving liberal fagboys such as yourself all the sloppy analingus they can possibly stand...and then some. So what else is new you'd like to share that we could care less about?
See this is why it's hard reasoning with Republicans....you guys really are intellectual light weights...maybe it's the morbid curiosity in me that responds to such ignorance and stupidity. My disgust for you guys' level of ignorance is just palpable Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So hold on. WE republicans are the intellictual light weights, when we ACKNOWLEDGE we do it to other countrys, so should expect it from those countries, but LIBERALS DON'T want to acknowledge we do it to others, and cry holy hell when those others do it to us??
You've also mentioned you luv giving liberal fagboys such as yourself all the sloppy analingus they can possibly stand...and then some. So what else is new you'd like to share that we could care less about? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Isn't it against the rules for Sissy ChappedAss to advertise his TUMA services in this forum?