Stoopid never takes a day off in the guvs office

Z I'm surprised you didn't point out US Grant's issues which originated with his brother.

This was my gift to you, a set-up to go straight after The Donald's family.

Z2020. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
US Grant is a whole other story. Decent General, not the best but a terrible administrator relying on appointees who were more into lining their pockets than helping the USA.
Yep they have much in common with Team trump's Keystone Cops administration!
very important we have some humor,

due to board rules we cannot post the so many details a few hookers have sent to me about some of the members and all this paulie in his glass house throwing stones,

about such videos and things, because apparently, wait for it

wait for it

some members be doing the invasion of privacy thing and were caught imagine that.

i knew i should of been a lawyer, how easy it is to be a divorce lawyer with all t hese cucks posting about thier affairs and money paid on a hooker site, imagine that.

but remember the golf courses are non essential, and paulie likes to follow rules so he says.

no sneaking on paulie, big brother is watching Originally Posted by Missburger
I agree that it's important to observe the rules about not saying anything about GOBC members not being able to see their own penis when they stand up and not being able to maintain erections.

The board should really do everything it can to maintain dignity despite some of the glaring personal issues that haunt these freaks.
It's become substantially more civil since the GOBC finally raised the white flag. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
i think some members have left the group some by thier own accord which was discussed yesterday, i believe z mentioned that, and i believe some got into some legal trouble and thus vanished.

it seems paulina will have to recruit new members for their annual swap of swords parade they have and invite the hookers that get overlooked on a cow farm.

but its civil, non essential work for now
Wow. You guys really treat each other like shit in here. Brutal! Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Hey it's worse in the National Politics Forum....LOL
It's become substantially more civil since the GOBC finally raised the white flag. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
How did GOBC raise a white flag, what happened?
Hey it's worse in the National Politics Forum....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
mens lounge is even better on the national site

as elg has said

that thread yesterday z was the best in a long time on here.

paulina didnt like it too much, but its ok, we need to make sure he gets out of the glass house and stops throwing stones.
Hey it's worse in the National Politics Forum....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
Sad, but true.
non essential it is for golfers due to maximum occupancy rules

ha ha
be careful big brother is watching to see who tries and plays Originally Posted by Missburger
Been playing everyday. Life is good!
Hard to tell....but would fit right in the GOBC, if he got an 'invite'!!!

Originally Posted by Zollner
I played 9 holes with him b4...good golfer
US Grant is a whole other story. Decent General, not the best but a terrible administrator relying on appointees who were more into lining their pockets than helping the USA.
Yep they have much in common with Team trump's Keystone Cops administration! Originally Posted by Zollner
He was a butcher, Z.

Could not care less about the lives of nobodies on the front line.

The body counts were shocking in the War for Southern Independence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
4 guys on the golf course ends up being 100 drunken guys on the 19th hole. A family who lives together in the same house going to a drive in (not that any are even open) would be OK.The whole point of the shutdown is you can't tell people to stay home but you can give them no place to go
19th hole is closed.... just playin 18....
4 guys on the golf course ends up being 100 drunken guys on the 19th hole. A family who lives together in the same house going to a drive in (not that any are even open) would be OK.The whole point of the shutdown is you can't tell people to stay home but you can give them no place to go Originally Posted by Oilrig
i personally was at the course with my nephew this week day before they closed it down, was fun to get air and play.

all kidding aside i like to bust paulies nuts, but i agree with him on this one, i just think golf is ok at this point and time,, i find the grocery stores a big mess and much mroe dangerous, but wtf do i know.
i insta cart and have it delivered,my cna told me shes done going to the stores.

dz, can vouch for my lovely cna that is staying with me at home, he has seen her pics., my quarantine pussy is not a hooker so its even better for me.

stay safe yall.
19th hole is closed.... just playin 18.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Bingo!!! 4 guys each in their own cart/walking keeping their distance from one another and never, never, ever touch another's balls!!!

Safer than anything else going on out there right now!!!
Bingo!!! 4 guys each in their own cart/walking keeping their distance from one another and never, never, ever touch another's balls!!!

Safer than anything else going on out there right now!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
flag stays in no raking, etc i found the rules fine and safe