BEWARE! USA SEXGUIDE

USA has its issues, but there are only a few areas of the country that are well represented by Eccie. Like any hobby site, you have to take the good with the bad if you are assisted by the information on that site. There are things I would change about USA, but it has over the years, provided me with some valuable info.
I've always assumed admins are crooked and probably at the very least sell whatever data they can from a private message. The assholery and continued lies from the admin there to me is on another level. Clearly they have been caught and called out yet they to CONTINUE to lie thier ass off as was my OP complaint.

I would like to see this site benefit from the exposure of lies.
USA has its issues, but there are only a few areas of the country that are well represented by Eccie. Like any hobby site, you have to take the good with the bad if you are assisted by the information on that site. There are things I would change about USA, but it has over the years, provided me with some valuable info. Originally Posted by doonan
To say it has issues feels like your minimalizing the problems they've had. They have pissed off people so bad the site got bombed with competitor spam from said members. The admin felt compelled to post a banner on the homepage lying about how they don't read your email. Which they do.

I was by far the top contributor of reviews and posts one time on the site only to get the middle finger by the lazy and uninspired copy paste admin over there.

I did enjoy the site for a time and even recommended it when Naughty reviews was on its downfall along with this site. This will be my new home for now. I'll do what I can to help this site along. I plan to pick up the pace on posts and reviews pretty soon.

Let's get the word out on why this is the better site.
This just in - nothing is private on the interwebs...NOTHING!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Double on that note!
Is Jackson still running things there or did he sell it to someone else?
Even on a board that doesn’t snoop on your PM’s, if the site ever gets seized by LE, they could go on a fishing expedition through them. I suggest taking conversations to private email since other hobby boards have been busted.
Is Jackson still running things there or did he sell it to someone else? Originally Posted by Brandofan
Good question if anyone knows the exact answer. I don't know about the USA Sex Guide but the ISG he either owns still, owns part of, sold it but word is a guy out of Canada is now part of/or running the show. He's been for a while now very hands off and lets the Admins run the show. I never really got in to the USA SG much , was just never active in any area I was. I really have no opinion on the site either way
Time to watch the movie PORKYS over again for those that have forgot ,havent,or did , I can send a PM about it .ssshhhh...

Look out for the PORKY.
This just in - nothing is private on the interwebs...NOTHING!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Exactly !! Nothing. I trust no board and or security of pm's. Its unrealistic.
I feel like the bad administration's role is getting ignored in all this trolling. Read the OP before you comment please.
I think my comment is on point. IME Jackson was fair but unapologetic in his moderation. He had to be because of dipshits like Nibu Raphael (among many others). So if he is still in charge then I'm inclined to add you to said list of problematic dipshits.

That said, while external links in posts were heavily moderated Jackson didn't usually moderate PMs. In fact it was a selling point to buy or achieve Senior status. So if what you say is true then one must assume that either there is a new sheriff in town (who does not deserve same faith we placed in Jackson) or you did something to warrant the additional attention from admin.

I haven't been on USG or ISG in a few years so I can't say which it is though.
I think my comment is on point. IME Jackson was fair but unapologetic in his moderation. He had to be because of dipshits like Nibu Raphael (among many others). So if he is still in charge then I'm inclined to add you to said list of problematic dipshits.

That said, while external links in posts were heavily moderated Jackson didn't usually moderate PMs. In fact it was a selling point to buy or achieve Senior status. So if what you say is true then one must assume that either there is a new sheriff in town (who does not deserve same faith we placed in Jackson) or you did something to warrant the additional attention from admin.

I haven't been on USG or ISG in a few years so I can't say which it is though. Originally Posted by Brandofan
How is your comment on point? You haven't been on there in a few years and are talking about what you know from years ago.

Did you read the OP? Judging from your comment it's a no. That seems problematic to me. Add yourself to said list until you read my OP.
A2 has gone Full-Beijing with the censorship. It's ridiculous now.
Did you read the OP? Originally Posted by SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@
Of course I did. Doesn't necessarily make it true. But assuming it is it seems shit really has gone off the rails over there.