If you haven’t heard from me this is why

Sorry for your loss, I know that doesn’t help and it’s hard right now. You never “get over” loss of a loved one, but you learn to hold their memories tight and keep living with them knowing your life is better because of their life.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-29-2021, 01:33 AM
They may die, but they never leave you!
Hold on tight.
Sorry for your loss, I know that doesn’t help and it’s hard right now. You never “get over” loss of a loved one, but you learn to hold their memories tight and keep living with them knowing your life is better because of their life. Originally Posted by Mr.Clean2021
Specially your momma
Thank you 🙏
Hold on tight. Originally Posted by MrGiz
I know !!
Hold on tight. Originally Posted by MrGiz
I know she won’t! And thank you 🙏
Thank you hun! It still feels like a dream Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Pretty soon the memories will overshadow the foreign feelings.

Remember the good times.
Yes they will !
HUGS!!! She will always be in your heart & soul!
Never met you, I'm from kcmo down here for the weekend, but I lost my dad 5 weeks ago. I feel for you, I'm sorry for your loss. I had to plan his memorial too. Once its done and the long gone but all of a sudden interested "family" stop bothering you its starts to get better. Again sorry this happen to you.
HUGS!!! She will always be in your heart & soul! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you love ❤️
Never met you, I'm from kcmo down here for the weekend, but I lost my dad 5 weeks ago. I feel for you, I'm sorry for your loss. I had to plan his memorial too. Once its done and the long gone but all of a sudden interested "family" stop bothering you its starts to get better. Again sorry this happen to you. Originally Posted by lookintoo1
Omg my condolences too it’s so hard to loose a parent!
Hang in there
We will get through this
Idk how but we will!!
You have a community of love and support here hoping you can make it through your sorrowful times. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
❤️Thanks doc
So very sorry for your loss, Nicole! Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time!
So very sorry for your loss, Nicole! Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time! Originally Posted by Returned2Hobby
Thank you 😊
So sorry for your loss. Your pic you both look so happy, glad you got that time with her!