Are providers competitive?

I thought about some of those issues. If someone out an iso out, as an example, saying seeking bng, their would be a good number of responses of girls saying they are great it. Then the issue of trying to get into specifics which is generally frowned upon. However is they were all given an honest review placed in ROS then someone could find the one that matched their criteria. Luckily I am new enough to have no ties to anyone. however around long enough to be verified as safe.

Let's be real. I am trying to get a "discount" however looking at total cost (my perspective) when prize money is included its not that much of one.

I appreciate your candor. Originally Posted by mydallas1

What I mean is maybe post an iso seeking $40 bngs, see who responds and then start writing reviews on your iso respondents with some kind of a theme like: "REVIEW: THE $40 BNG CHALLENGE - LADY #6 - DELORES CLITORIS" for example.

Then at the end write up a summary in Coed announcing your personal faves and the reasons you chose your winners. The winners might enjoy advertising their "winning status" from your challenge in their ads for a while. My point was to keep it fun and not too rigid or "competitive". Being that you are new here, it's wise to avoid looking like "that guy".

Just an idea. Seems more laid back imho. Good luck!

THN: Love what you said! I have to say I agree completely. I can't speak for all providers, but in my experience, us girls tend to look out for each other! Not just with our other provider friends, but the girls we've never met, too. I mean we all have different looks, qualities, styles, strengths, characteristics, etc...and there's a reason for that! Right?

Because when it comes down to it, what is the point of this Business (that we even call a Hobby. To provide the client with the experience that THEY are looking for (in a nutshell), right?? And for that person to freely be able to be attracted to and want whatever the fuck they want - explore sexual desires, fulfill fantasies, even fetishes-with out having to worry about what society or whoever the hell else might have something to say about it!

Now, my point is.. would we, as providers, be able to do that if we were all just doing the same thing, so that we could then have a competition to see who's the best at it! Plus, as you mentioned, everyone has different definitions of what constitutes, "the best," for that person. Let's say Judge A likes deepthroating, face-fucking, sloppy, messy, mascara running ALL down your damn face kinda stuff with his blow-job, while Judge B likes a lot of slow Licking and teasing, kissing and sucking very sentually while you take your time with it. How do you chose a winner?
And even if you did have two girls do that same exact thing to two guys who were into the same exact thing, right? If they switch up partners and did it again, the same way as with the first person, does that mean they will have the same exact experience again? Probably not.. Body chemistry is a very powerful thing! (in my opinion) And it's not like it's something you can control, or predict, or even understand sometimes. So I mean, you can't compete with that shit, lol.

So my way of thinking is instead of competing, doesn't it make more sense for us to all work together-so that everybody ends up more with what works for them. And as a provider, just be honest about your shit and be proud of it, Oh you're into spinner chicks? Ah, well I might not be what you're looking for (I'm a bbw) but I can send you to my girlfriend in Keller. We have the same personality, but she's just a skinny bitch! haha
And should this offend me, or make me feel less than? No way dude! Because trust me, there are tons of guys who would prefer all my curves and love my big titties, and they would probably look at her and be like," oh my gosh, where is your body???" Does this mean that there is something wrong with one of us? Nope, we are both super cool and beaufitul, people are just into different things!
And as for me, anyway , I don't want the session with the dude that likes spinners and isn't really that attracted to me.. ? I would predict that session just feeling more awkward then hot? Lol
No thanks, haha! Originally Posted by Anna Grace
Thanks Anna! I like what you added a lot.
:facepalm:

Complexity is the recipe for failure, and simplicity
will only pleadingly get you through the night.

Quote: Rudolf Hess
Sounds like you want a champaign party on a kegger budget.

As I've seen many of the ladies on this thread they're all really great and I would not and could not say who was the best at what. All are more than worth their asking price - I wouldn't insult them to try disguise me being cheap as a "contest"...they don't win anything. I will say you can't go wrong with THN, Melannie, or Anna - they're all different but they're all MORE than worth your time. I'm a believer that it's better to save and see the girls you really want to see versus haggling.
stop being a cheap ass and pay for your sessions imo Originally Posted by ktiix

Well said!!
Are providers competitive? That's damn funny in itself. You should try getting something as simple as a reference from some of these "ladies". ��

Good luck to you though!
There's a fun video you can find if you googled "eccie wanna be ur bitch sisters" or it may still be in the video links on Pistol Marks site.

It has a faux competition between providers. The anal bread tug of war and the slow mo effects on the bouncy cock and ball challenge crack me up every time.

I think something like that would be a lot of fun without overly complicating things or making it into a weighty pronouncement of who is better than who and making it a value judgment on a subjective matter.
Are providers competitive? That's damn funny in itself. You should try getting something as simple as a reference from some of these "ladies". ��

Good luck to you though!
See.... this is what I've always wondered. How many times has a provider called for a reference and the provider on the other end is going, "hey, wait a minute.... I thought he was MY client. What the fuck is he doing wanting to see you?"
Are providers competitive? That's damn funny in itself. You should try getting something as simple as a reference from some of these "ladies". �� Originally Posted by Kendall4U
And from a guy's perspective - when a girl does references and you get nasty messages about not seeing her again or worse the reference sends a list of bad stuff about the girl you want to see to knock her down in order to get my business.

I have 3 favorites from my time here and I've been told by other ladies how bad they are even after I've met the girl 3 or 4 times and hobby love them.
I'd be more interested to know just how competitive the girls are when it comes to protecting their client list. How difficult is it to get good references? Will a girl say bad stuff about the guy to keep him from wondering off to someone else?
And from a guy's perspective - when a girl does references and you get nasty messages about not seeing her again or worse the reference sends a list of bad stuff about the girl you want to see to knock her down in order to get my business.

I have 3 favorites from my time here and I've been told by other ladies how bad they are even after I've met the girl 3 or 4 times and hobby love them. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
VERY sorry!!! Just sat down to each lunch and check in and got PMs asking about Kendall. She is in the TOPS of classy, helpful, and sweet (and sexy as heck too). If anyone took my comment to mean it was referring to Kendall that couldn't be further from the truth. Read my review of her and we still chat almost every week. I cited her comment about how friendly some ladies are towards each other but by NO means would she be included in this...just wanted to make that VERY clear.

We can now return to our regular smut fest.
I'm not trying to disagree with anyone or be argumentative, but in my experience, the women in Dallas have been nothing but helpful when it comes to checking references. I never see anyone without checking references so I spend a lot of time emailing different ladies each day and I have found the providers here to be very helpful, very quick with responding, very non-competitive and very organized. I am sorry for any provider that has had a bad experience with any other provider, but I personally have never found that to be the case.

I have 3 favorites from my time here and I've been told by other ladies how bad they are even after I've met the girl 3 or 4 times and hobby love them. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I would say you should not continue to visit any lady that downgrades other providers. If there are multiple alerts and rob warnings on a provider and another provider mentions that you may want to read those, that is one thing.
It is something different for a provider to randomly trash talk another provider. A good rule of thumb is to remember that if she is gossiping about others, she will likely gossip about you.
I think it shows poor character to talk meanly about others behind their back. In a hobby that relies on so much discretion, it is not good to share your personal details with someone who does this. Likewise, at my appointments..if a hobbyist begins to disclose info and gossip about other providers, I usually will not see him again.
Just thinkig out loud, scientifically I would be the control.
Something like reduced fee (for my sake) Originally Posted by mydallas1
So this is your schtick to get discounted sex...saying it's all in the name of science?

Good luck with that...

P.S.-I know third graders who have more game than that...
So this is your schtick to get discounted sex...saying it's all in the name of science?

Good luck with that...

P.S.-I know third graders who have more game than that... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I don't know why everyone is focusing on being cheap. First place could have be 5,000. Heck, the bng fee could have been $. I am pretty sure I didn't put a number in this OP.