DOJ tells FBI don't charge Shillary with "gross negligence".

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1061340047]

It’s becoming incredibly tedious reading the same bullshit from the same guys day after day.

QUOTE]

So says the spammer of 44 thousand plus posts...... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
CB I have some good news and some bad news.

The Good News is that you Arent going to Hell! You have been pardoned. You are overall a good guy, you have fallen for one of Satan's Angels aka Donald Trump. You are Forgive. Go hug a tree today CB. Bless You Brother
Godless people like Trump have been trying to persecute good Christian people like Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama for centuries. Originally Posted by themystic
these people are not good christians by any measure.

oh btw ....

its scaredy!!!!

oh btw ....

its scaredy!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ok Dilbert. Trump supporters are Scaredy cats. I thought the Pajama Boy from Pittsburg was the grammar police? Did you take Pajama Boys place

oh btw ....

its scaredy!!!!
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He has a library of condensing adjectives...it's his only way of lashing out when he has no argument.
You belittle when you know little!!
[QUOTE=themystic;1061340478]

CB I have some good news and some bad news.

The Good News is that you Arent going to Hell! You have been pardoned. You are overall a good guy, you have fallen for one of Satan's Angels aka Donald Trump. You are Forgive. Go hug a tree today CB. Bless You Brother Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Thanks for the absolution, tm....that was the Good News, of course.....
But what was the "Bad"?

The lame-stream media "looks the other way " Shillary and the dnc know how to use them , The reps have not yet ,, just sad
didn't we really know this all along?