Double cock

For the folks who have seen it all... Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Guess you are REALLY into them jimmie sticks to go bumping this up after 2½ years....you Sweeeeeeet thang you.......
sorry to disappoint you guys........ but that's me I didn't want that to get out,,but now it out the ladies are gonna start calling me to give me free appointments Originally Posted by buffalo tongue
sorry but unless your a mod, no free or discounted dates!!! Well unless u friend a hoe that's homeless and goes from town to town staying in hotel rooms... those types are more likely to give it out for free bc they have no real friends or family..
Guess you are REALLY into them jimmie sticks to go bumping this up after 2½ years....you Sweeeeeeet thang you....... Originally Posted by Celso
oh mary ...you be exactly talkin like yer idol ...plastic man! ...so much so yer gonna soon be a complete ...clone

...but it must be ...sad ...knowin you aint gots no ...style ...of yer own
sorry but unless your a mod, no free or discounted dates!!! Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl

PWY for modtard.
sorry but unless your a mod, no free or discounted dates!!! Well unless u friend a hoe that's homeless and goes from town to town staying in hotel rooms... those types are more likely to give it out for free bc they have no real friends or family.. Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
does the one dick mod get it free or the two dick mod?
btw: which mods ?
sorry but unless your a mod, no free or discounted dates!!! Well unless u friend a hoe that's homeless and goes from town to town staying in hotel rooms... those types are more likely to give it out for free bc they have no real friends or family.. Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl

You give modtards freebies?
does the one dick mod get it free or the two dick mod?
btw: which mods ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Shit, u can have half a dick or no dick at all, it can even be rotten dick, But as long as your a mod, that's all that matters to some desperate hoes to give freebie's / discounts... ( well from what I have heard ).... of course I wouldn't know bc I'm no where near that desperate!!
You give modtards freebies? Originally Posted by pyramider
sorry no freebies, mod or not!!! Well unless I fall in hobby love and then I may not be able to help my self
sorry no freebies, mod or not!!! Well unless I fall in hobby love and then I may not be able to help my self Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
before you fall in hobby love with a mod
some of us need to have a chat which mod to get rid of
you can fall in love with that one
before you fall in hobby love with a mod
some of us need to have a chat which mod to get rid of
you can fall in love with that one Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
lol.. k. ( but I haven't found one that I'm likely to fall in love with yet ) there is one hobbiest that I could come very close to fallin in love with, but he isn't a mod.. : (
lol.. k. ( but I haven't found one that I'm likely to fall in love with yet ) there is one hobbiest that I could come very close to fallin in love with, but he isn't a mod.. : ( Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Fuckin JJ.
sorry but unless your a mod, no free or discounted dates!!! Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
You give modtards freebies? Originally Posted by pyramider
sorry no freebies, mod or not!!! Well unless I fall in hobby love and then I may not be able to help my self Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
but... but... but....

I wasn't implying that I would give a discount or freebie to a mod, but there are some that may feel the need to... I guess that's y I can't keep one in my back pocket.. : (

Johnny Cash Highwayman with Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings & Kris Kristofferson With lyrics

Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman

just some music as I'm still suffering from last night and can't think
*Blushing* Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Blood pressure?