Sugar Daddy Today Dot Com --- Oh Yeah!!

luv2luv, glad it worked out well for you!!

obviously this didnt happen overnight.
so, how many women did you consider?
how long did it take for you to settle on her?
how long did it take for you and her to agree on the trip?

the duration can help set a guy's expectation or whether they might think doing something like this is worth it.
Actually, I had never tried to do this before. And I never considered meeting somewhere who was not local. One of my surprises was how often I have been contacted by ladies who don't live around here. And it's amazing how many of 'em don't have pictures, offer almost no information and want to bring a bunch of kids, baggage, problems, etc. to a relationship.

Anyway, I was only on the site maybe a week when this gal contacted me. I don't know what it was about her; maybe just the fact that she seemed intelligent, communicated well, and didn't seem to be totally heartless about what she wanted. I got the feeling that she was as much of a novice as I was about the SD/SB thing.

I can't even remember how we got into talking about travel. It was pretty apparent she hadn't been many places, and she really seemed excited at just the prospect of going pretty much anywhere ... sort of like an adventure. I had three trips scheduled and picked one, asked her if she would like to go, and it was on!

After I had bought the ticket, I started worrying, thinking about all the things that could go wrong. I just figured she would cash in the ticket, take the money, and laugh. Then I thought, she'll probably blackmail me. Given how many potential problems there could have been, I think I've been pretty lucky.

(Got another message from her last night. I had thought I probably wouldn't fly her anywhere again, but after the message ...? I'm thinking we're gonna have to do it again.)
Did I give her any take home money, for her time?
Nice Work
Did I give her any "take home" money? Aside from already addressing that in one of my comments, you tell me. She loved the trip, wants to do it again, can't wait 'til the next time. Do you think I needed to give her anymore?
Did I give her any "take home" money? Aside from already addressing that in one of my comments, you tell me. She loved the trip, wants to do it again, can't wait 'til the next time. Do you think I needed to give her anymore? Originally Posted by luv2luv
I was just wondering since providers expect their hourly fee plus airfare, etc., etc. If her girlfriends don't turn her into a gold digger, I think uve found the best deal in the universe!! IMHO
iI think you're right. The next trip will tell a lot. If she's still sweet, undemanding, and just excited to be there, she'll be a real keeper. Can't wait to find out. I'll let everybody know.
L2L, I'm happy for you that you have possibly found a winner! Take advantage of your good fortune while it lasts. You'll have some hot memories. Hell, take some pictures (but hide them well, hee hee hee!). You're one lucky guy!

The new will eventually wear off for her and maybe you, too. She's young and the adventure will eventually become routine. No biggie, that's just what happens. True, she could be the one-in-a-million, but if she's not just rock'n'roll while it's good and enjoy the ride.
iI think you're right. The next trip will tell a lot. If she's still sweet, undemanding, and just excited to be there, she'll be a real keeper. Can't wait to find out. I'll let everybody know. Originally Posted by luv2luv
im looking forward to hearing the details.
Weird site. Signed up out of curiosity and I am seeing a LOT of profiles talking about "no married guys" and "long term relationship" ... more what I'd expect to see on match.com.

Do these sites seed female ads by copying from other dating sites or what? Not a single ad I've looked at remotely resembles what I would expect a SB to post.
  • Jet
  • 12-31-2012, 02:33 AM
Thats weird. I've had some response. Im meeting a girl tomorrow for dinner. I found another lady that needed 700 by next Monday. It was too much for me so i offered to help her out with some of it. Gonna hook up with her sometime this wk as well.
There are at least a half dozen well-known providers from the Dallas area on this site, trying to hook up as sugar babies, and frankly, I approach every ad with the question, 'Is this really a provider in disguise?' There are also a significant number of ladies just wanting 'help', defined as money, without any requirement to offer their 'services' in return. I must say I don't really get that. There seem to be a number of ladies looking for long-term monogamous relationships, and it seems to me they are looking in the wrong place. Then there are the hidden gems, and I found one. Lucky me!
There seem to be a number of ladies looking for long-term monogamous relationships, and it seems to me they are looking in the wrong place.
That's what I seem to be seeing a lot of, young single moms wanting someone to marry them and feed the baby and buy a car. Don't blame them, but that's not exactly what I am looking for in a SB relationship lol.

And yeah I've been messaged by a couple of very obvious providers too. I'm sure there are a few more hidden gems out there somewhere.
Goodness, Sounds like the bargain of the century, I could get all over that,
Interesting topic. There are quite a few girls out there looking for help that are not regular providers. They want companionship and appreciate some help. They are not easy to find, I think most are looking for the money more than companionship, but they are out there. Those are the ones that I look for. I prefer someone that I can spend a weekend with sometimes and actually enjoy each others company. Help her with rent, phone bill, car payment, etc. More of a friends w benefits or a GF situation. I prefer to find someone that I am sexually compatable with, I have some specfic things that I like that usually take getting to know each other before you can relax and trust each other.

For most providers the most importatnt thing is hourly rates, and I see comments above that seem surprised that there are girls that would spend a weekend and not want hourly compensation for the whole time plus travel....but they are there.

It just depends on what you want. If you just want a hour or 2 with someone that is very attractive, and treats you like a king for that time there are soem great providers out there. But if you are more interested in someone to text with, see on whatever schedule that works for you and her, someone that is truly a friend, they are out there too.....just harder to find.