I too was a NEVER Trump man in 2016

You do not think this statement is racist? Originally Posted by WTF
Not in the least. Obama is 1/2 black so the statement is factual, if you don’t believe Obama leans towards the Muslim community then you haven’t been paying attention. I never said anything negative towards the black community or towards Muslims in general, what I said was my feelings about Obama. Actually it’s toward the left wing loon woke side of the Democratic Party.so 1whiteman1 would be racist in your view but the opposite isnt?
He knows it’s racist but since his right leaning buddies on this site don’t believe in self policing he thinks it’s the “race card”. Typical and expected really. And no, I didn’t bother to RTM.

Only a real idiot would say something racist followed by “view has nothing to do with race”. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Are you calling me an idiot ? Is so, say it and stop beating around the bush.

As far as being racist or not I truly do not value you or anyone else’s opinion. I kind of disappointed you have gotten away from your trailer trash comments.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2022, 11:52 AM
Not in the least. Obama is 1/2 black so the statement is factual, if you don’t believe Obama leans towards the Muslim community then you haven’t been paying attention. I never said anything negative towards the black community or towards Muslims in general, what I said was my feelings about Obama. Actually it’s toward the left wing loon woke side of the Democratic Party.so 1whiteman1 would be racist in your view but the opposite isnt? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
What you said was this....oilfieldace View Post

Instead he rinsed the shot taste left by feces colored Jihad aka oblama.....

Feces colored would be black? Is that what you are implying?

You're calling the former President a shit stained black Muslim? Is that correct?

That seems rather racist to me , if in fact that is wtf you were trying to say. I suppose you are entitled to that opinion just as you are about spreading the lie that he leans toward the Muslim community. Is Sara Pal8n your Momma? I haven't heard that nonsense since the 2008 election before McCain shut down that type of lying.

Thanks fir the reply btw....even though it feels like I've stumbled onto a modern day Klang rally.
I'm trying to see if he can explain to me why it is not racist. It seems racist af to me but maybe he has a completely legit explanation. Originally Posted by WTF
You have a preconceived notion.. You aren’t trying to find out anything. Like I said I truly don’t give fact how anything seems to you. If calling someone a racist or trailer trash or Trumptard is all you got see ya
Are you calling me an idiot ? Is so, say it and stop beating around the bush.

As far as being racist or not I truly do not value you or anyone else’s opinion. I kind of disappointed you have gotten away from your trailer trash comments. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I think you know exactly what you are. As do the rest of us. And if your right leaning buddies on this site had even the slightest bit of integrity. They’d let you know as well. But since even the most ignorant statements are by their “teammate” they’ll let you keep it up.

So now you’re claiming I’m trailer trash? Interesting, I’ve been called a lot of things, that’s pretty atypical though.
I think you know exactly what you are. As do the rest of us. And if your right leaning buddies on this site had even the slightest bit of integrity. They’d let you know as well. But since even the most ignorant statements are by their “teammate” they’ll let you keep it up.

So now you’re claiming I’m trailer trash? Interesting, I’ve been called a lot of things, that’s pretty atypical though. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It’s evident you aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed, it was you my friend that was spewing the trailer trash BS a few months back.

What I know is that anyone that voted for Biden is that IDIOT word you like calling people. A real tough guy on the keyboard.
Was that trailer trash talk directed at you or one of your other handles. Just so we’re clear.
Yeah, what you quoted WTF comes across as racist.
I'm not reading it from a politically affiliated angle.

OP can describe it anyway to himself to say otherwise but more people than not will see it as for the way it rolls off the tongue/keyboard.
Was that trailer trash talk directed at you or one of your other handles. Just so we’re clear. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Just to be clear , I have only one handle .