Getting What You Want.

I respect your process, dodger. You bring up a great point that makes me think about communication even further. Lol.

What I meant by by the sports car comparison, is basically I WANT & NEED my client to be satisfied. I want to blow his mind, and anything that's helps me help you.... I LIKE! The worst feeling is having a guy say later, "I didn't know she did massage, bdsm or roleplay. I wish I would have gotten that, for example."

I guess I am wanting to be all about how we can we create magic, whether that be cruising at 30 or going 120 screaming down the highway! I think it takes a little effort in communication both parts.

And thank you, BugleBoy.
Dodger
Being the same age as yourself. I can not agree more with what you posted.

I have found a few ladies that like slow long appointments with a somewhat kinky old man, Who likes to shoot strip pool and strip darts as part of foreplay

There is a lady that I have been looking at for a while. However when I read in her reviews that she is more PSE than GFE I took her off the list.

I am too old to play with The Kiddie Corps !

Dog / 4
Good to see you posting, Dog Soldier 4!
I respect your process, dodger. You bring up a great point that makes me think about communication even further. Lol. <snip> Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
it may appear that i get paid by the word .. but ,,, i got some msgs that made me feel i need to expand .. or clarify a bit.

to the ladies on P411 who received a msg from me and replied "thanks, hun ... when do you want to see me?" ... the reason you didn't hear from me again is ... you didn't get it! i know you didn't read my profile as my msg requested .. i got no sense of who you are .. or if that reply was even from you.

here is a suggestion and i hope no one takes offense .. but .. lets say that after reading my post here, a provider sends me a PM which consists entirely of a link to her showcase ... you didn't get it. these responses scream "transactional sex" which i don't mean as a good thing. don't get me wrong .. the hobby is about transactional sex ... it is my preferred type of sex . but i want it in the GFE wrapper.

when a threAD starts about who the best GFE providers are .. and the same names come up, over and over ... it's because those ladies get it. sending a PM with a link to a showcase is great. might be a stellar provider .. but I'll never find out because .. there was no connection. would it have been so difficult to throw in two simple declarative sentences. "dodger, i enjoyed your post. i think you would enjoy time with me." link to showcase ..

there are many stellar gfe providers .. and pse providers. all providing transactional sex. but i know i have found a winner when a review begins with: "gfe with tammy/bambi/heather began with the first PM/email/text." i know that review is just gonna get better and better.

so .. when you are contacted .. reply with a little flirting. show some gratitude for being contacted ... we eat that up. tell us that you are all about delighting our senses .. and .. here is the killer .. pay attention:

YOU CAN BE LYING!!! WE DON'T CARE!!! for guys like me .. and i know what i'm going to say is not true for every guy ... the hobby is about erotic fantasy ... both words are key ... erotic .... fantasy .. to be more clear ... i want you to lie to me ... i will love you for it .. if you are telling the right lies.

if you are dealing with a guy who is all about cramming as many acronyms into half an hour as he can ... ignore everything i just said. but .. think of it this way ...

transactional sex ...... gfe
cake ..... cake with frosting
ice cream .... ice cream sundae

these pairs are really the same thing ... yet, they aren't. if you want to be selling ice cream .. when the lady in the next booth is selling ice cream sundaes ... you can do well ...but she'll do better ... and probably is having more fun at the same time.

i'm not trying to criticize ... i'm not trying to persaude ... just trying to explain .. inform. and what i'm saying .. if it doesn't ring true for you .. that's fine. if i'm the only guy on the island ... i can live with that

OK .. promise .. I'm done.

PS .. just reread this and damn .. it's so .. highbrow .. makes me sound like such a pompous ass .. so i thought it would bring it down a notch ... here is a dodger observation moment: ... i have never seen a picture of a hot .. .pretty woman .. that i didn't think would look hotter ... prettier ... if she had my cock in her mouth.

OK ... that sounds more like me ... a simple .. run of the mill .... ass
I think it is great! Thanks for sharing. I was hoping it would spark a conversation we could all learn from.
This is going to be interesting...

I choose to meet a new companion for the new experiences. I'm not talking about kinky stuff per se, but each sweatheart has her own way getting a man's motor running. Experiencing those new techniques without preconceptions is exciting. I continue to see a companion to experience how the the sessions change and what new thrills I am exposed to each time. I go looking for another provider when the sessions become replays of past sessions and I find myself tired of the replay. Sometimes I like replays, hell I watch Blazing Saddles, The Fifth Element, and almost any Bond film whenever they come on even though I can quote along the dialog. Familiarity isn't a bad thing but occasionally I like to be surprised.

Note: I can be surprised by the simplest things. My current ATF knows this and uses it to her advantage. I don't hold it against her.
Dodger if I ever make it to 70, I hope to be like you. Originally Posted by tzv13
+1! Found Dodgers post quite parallel.

HB
YOU CAN BE LYING!!! WE DON'T CARE!!! for guys like me .. and i know what i'm going to say is not true for every guy ... the hobby is about erotic fantasy ... both words are key ... erotic .... fantasy .. to be more clear ... i want you to lie to me ... i will love you for it .. if you are telling the right lies. Originally Posted by dodger
+1

For me it is all about the connection. I don't care if it's complete bullshit. My money is spent to take me out of my mundane, day to day, stress filled hamster wheel for a certain amount of time. The ladies that do their homework and pay attention during the initial meetings have been the ones I continue to see no matter how long between sessions. The ability to create a safe place to just let the walls down and be myself.

No judgement, no eye rolls, no rules about where I can cum, no pause in action no matter the request... This is what I enjoy about the hobby. Whether it be a half hour or an overnight in KC...😉...the escape is what I crave.

VL~
Dodger if I ever make it to 70, I hope to be like you. Originally Posted by tzv13
+1! Found Dodgers post quite parallel.

HB Originally Posted by happybanana
Me makes 3!!!

sixx
your description of how you do what you do sounds like you are a fun guy to hang out with. i myself prefer a more seasoned gentleman such as yourself...
Dodger is dead on!

Two thoughts:

The reason I have shifted most of my hobbling to the SD/sb arena is I would prefer a connection over a transactional feel. Sadly the sugar baby relationship that have failed are generally because of the transaction feel.

Second, SDR mentions she wants to know what the gentlemen wants and desires in advance of the session to make sure to not only meet but exceed expectations. While I understand and agree to a point. I don't want to feel like we are going through a checklist during the session. While I have a general idea of each session, the unknown of where the chemistry will lead is sexy as hell. Sometimes every minute of my day is planned out. The idea of letting magic happen organically can be very attractive. Other times I know EXACTLY to the most granular detail. The worst haircut I ever received was because they asked what I wanted and they gave me exactly what I answered.

Good thread
"No judgement, no eye rolls, no rules about where I can cum, no pause in action no matter the request... This is what I enjoy about the hobby. Whether it be a half hour or an overnight in KC...��...the escape is what I crave."

I can totally picture you saying, "I'll cum where I want, dammit and you will like it!"
We don't need to go to KC for dat! hehe

Kisslover, ya gotz me all wrong, bruh! I don't like going through a pre-planned acronym soup UNLESS it's BDSM or roleplay, in which case ya kinda need to plan some of that out errr it could end in an episode of Sex Landed me in The ER!

Okay, so in perfect little hoe world it go something like this....

Scarlett,

My name is John Hobby. I'm a 53 year old engineer who loves a curvy lady I can connect with. I like intelligent women that can converse and be playful. I'd love to explore the world of Scarlett. I'm pretty vanilla, but I love to kiss and be teased. I'm also kind of interested in tease and denial. I'd love it if we could explore a naughty sex scene outdoor sometime.

Dear Scarlett,

Hi. My name is Rob Hobby. I'm on p411. Please read my profile and see if we are a good match. I wanted to see if we could start with a massage for an ice breaker then gfe.

Dear Scarlett,

I'm a dominant guy. I want you to submit to me. What are your likes, dislikes, limits etc.

Hey Ho!
You available? Greek? I wanna cum in your eye. It will only take 15 minutes. How much?

The last one is a no no.
That's pretty much all I'm talkn' bout! Just ask and you shall receive!!!
Or you know something like, "hey Scarlett, I liked our time together, but next time can you try to deep throat more? I really like that shit!"
"
Kisslover, ya gotz me all wrong, bruh! I don't like going through a pre-planned acronym soup ... Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I was speaking generically. Not everyone will read & react to the same message in the same way. There are many that do go through the acronym soup checklist as you describe.

When I go to a steakhouse I generally know what I want when I walk in, but I still enjoying perusing the menu before making my selection.

You provided great examples
True. True.