!LICKER LICENSE! BITTER OLD MAN WITH A VENDETTA

I think the interesting story in all this is wat happened in the Air Force marriage :-)
I think the interesting story in all this is wat happened in the Air Force marriage :-) Originally Posted by theboss21422
lol not much to know, other then he fucked up, being self centered and immature. Thats what I get though for marrying a boy not a man.
He is poison, in need of being vomited! His life is a monument to stupidity!
  • R.M.
  • 10-16-2013, 12:57 PM
heh
He is poison, in need of being vomited! His life is a monument to stupidity! Originally Posted by BDS

Sounds like it, he ONLY see girls that a new to providing and on BP (red flag) and the ladies that have been around will never see him, especially if he uses his handle or that email address of his.
still curious who this a hole is. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
This guy: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=777854
This guy likes to go around threatening girls and spreading rumors to ruin their name when they do something he doesn't agree with and refuse to see him.

The truth behind the lies he spreads about me is that he had agreed to loan me $350 as a friend not on a provider client level. As in no services were to be exchanged. This is because I was attempting to settle down and was getting married in a month or 2. I got there and he had changed his mind and decided he wanted me to sleep with him. I think it should there for be considered my payment and no payback should be necessary. But that's neither here nor there. The fact is he's running around saying I took it out of his wallet when he had his back turned, which is not true at all.

I honestly dont even think this belongs on eccie but I need to set the story straight.

Providers who were commenting on the thread I started in our section please retell your stories here. Time to make this assshole pay ladies. Originally Posted by MaddieMonroe

When someone "loans" you money, that does not mean that they just "give" it to you. Regardless of being loaned or not, you still gave up some pussy. All debts should have been paid for right then and there.

This is crazy. It's make no sense for a gentlemen here to be callous to others in this way. But who knows, maybe he came across a provider who did some messed up stuff to him.