Liberal Redneck - The Truth About Trump

Wow, did I ever underestimate IB this time! Not thirty minutes but ONE minute to reply.

But the quality of his post is another matter--yes, I did agree with you on that point IB, because you were correct that time. I never said you were wrong on EVERY point, just most of them.

But I also did not say that SC won that argument, did I? No, I didn't--so instead of resting on your laurel you fall flat on your face yet again. And the saddest part, you had no reason to, but as everyone here knows that usually doesn't deter you.

As to pointing out where you were thrashed in argument after argument, I already explained why having that conversation with you is not worth the effort--you are genetically incapable of admitting you were wrong about anything.

However I will give you one more point in your favor--a bit of a backhanded complement, but still--at least you sometimes actually type out a new (though usually weird and delusional) thought. Unlike your brainless minion, the Wacko Kid, who thinks it is "humorous" to intentionally misquote someone. That is pure Beavis & Butthead territory and most Kids with a maturity level above 5th grade stopped doing that. But then again, it IS Wacko, and he has never been mistaken for being emotionally mature.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're wrong most of the time, and you're lying now when you deny agreeing with Sissy Chap's post even as his post contradicted what you said in your post, Old-THUMPER.

Again, Old-THUMPER, revisit any of those old threads and point out where the evidence was on your side, Old=THUMPER.
Don't underestimate the single minded absurdity of IB.

Just watch--within about 30 min he'll be responding....

You're a liar, Old-THUMPER, and to prove it, you just chose the subject and cite the thread where you last had your stupid ass handed to you, Old-THUMPER.
Yep he is a liar. It only took 60 seconds for you walk the plank LOL!

ap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Dam one of the best take downs ever. You sir are a legend! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I concour!
Wow, did I ever underestimate IB this time! Not thirty minutes but ONE minute to reply.

But the quality of his post is another matter--yes, I did agree with you on that point IB, because you were correct that time. I never said you were wrong on EVERY point, just most of them.

But I also did not say that SC won that argument, did I? No, I didn't--so instead of resting on your laurel you fall flat on your face yet again. And the saddest part, you had no reason to, but as everyone here knows that usually doesn't deter you.

As to pointing out where you were thrashed in argument after argument, I already explained why having that conversation with you is not worth the effort--you are genetically incapable of admitting you were wrong about anything.

However I will give you one more point in your favor--a bit of a backhanded complement, but still--at least you sometimes actually type out a new (though usually weird and delusional) thought. Unlike your brainless minion, the Wacko Kid, who thinks it is "humorous" to intentionally misquote someone. That is pure Beavis & Butthead territory and most Kids with a maturity level above 5th grade stopped doing that. But then again, it IS Wacko, and he has never been mistaken for being emotionally mature.
IB has no self discipline LOL!
However I will give you one more point in your favor--a bit of a backhanded compliment, but still--at least you sometimes actually type out a new (though usually weird and delusional) thought. Unlike your brainless minion, the Wacko Kid, who thinks it is "humorous" to intentionally misquote someone. That is pure Beavis & Butthead territory and most Kids with a maturity level above 5th grade stopped doing that. But then again, it IS Wacko, and he has never been mistaken for being emotionally mature. Originally Posted by Old-T
Hey, don't forget to give equal time and honorable mention to Iffy and me!
for you walk the plank

concour

self discipline Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You have no education, MT Jockstrap.
You have no education, MT Jockstrap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I concour! Pardon my French... someone needs to remind pockface's mom to restock the basement fridge with Mountain Dew, 2-liter bottles only!
You have no education, MT Jockstrap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fuck! I knew it, do I have to vote for Trump now?

I "concour"! Pardon my French... someone needs to remind pockface's mom to restock the basement fridge with Mountain Dew, 2-liter bottles only! Originally Posted by lustylad
How did you know I like MT dew? That bitch wife of your has been running her mouth again.

Hey I admit. I fucked up and did not proof read my post. Look at the bright side, you were right for once.
Fuck! I knew it, do I have to vote for Trump now? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Well, let's see... your data showed us that Odumbo won the h.s. dropout vote in 2008 and 2012 by huge margins... Odumbo is telling his loyal, adoring minions to vote for hildebeest this year... what do you think?

Of course, now that you've outed yourself as gay, you might want to vote according to that demographic...
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2016, 08:57 PM
Hey, don't forget to give equal time and honorable mention to Iffy and me! Originally Posted by lustylad
I don't forget either of you for long--how could I!

But seriously, neither you nor IIFFy are quite in Wacko's category. You two occasionally post things worth reading. I think it has been a few months since Wacko has posted ANYTHING other than a homophobic rant. Well, it's almost football season so I guess he will start up his weekly football threads--that will get him off the homosexual fixation for at least a little while.
Well, let's see... your data showed us that Odumbo won the h.s. dropout vote in 2008 and 2012 by huge margins... Odumbo is telling his loyal, adoring minions to vote for hildebeest this year... what do you think?

Of course, now that you've outed yourself as gay, you might want to vote according to that demographic... Originally Posted by lustylad
Too late I already voted. Then again if I was a republican I could vote two or three times.

You eating my cum does not make me gay. It just makes your wife a whore.
On second thought if you are married to the other LL you just may be right.
Hillary is in bad shape. She had no events scheduled for today, and none for the next two days. She should drop out before she gets really sick. And there are more revelations coming from Assange which will not be good for her. She should really quit the race.
Is this liberal redneck guy for real?
His accent sounds overdone.