Little Rock, or Benton, HELP please?

Actually, Little Rock is notoriously bad for LE. There is a reason Gina warns against LR on her site and subsequently refuses to list it as a city on preferred411.com. (Benton is listed instead.) LE took over a p411 account there a couple years back, and arrested several Eccie providers, as a result.

It's best to stay out of the LR city limits. NLR, Bryant...all better choices. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Actually, Little Rock is listed as a city choice again, and has been for a couple of weeks now.
Yes, Ive had my visiting ad for LR up on there for almost 3 weeks..
Just in case anyone forgot:

Forum guidelines: #19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.

Huck
Actually, Little Rock is listed as a city choice again, and has been for a couple of weeks now. Originally Posted by giteneny
Wasn't aware of that. I'll always be leery of LR, anyway. I've seen way too much go on there for my comfort level.
Wasn't aware of that. I'll always be leery of LR, anyway. I've seen way too much go on there for my comfort level. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Even if a provider is advertising in Little Rock, that is not necessarily where we engage...It is just best to have a Little Rock listing for visiting providers who have never heard of Benton or Hot Springs...
Thanks for all the help everyone!
..was able to find very safe and nice low key place right outside actual LR...thanks!