The "I'm Not Like Other Guys," Guys

Maybe someone else will get a laugh.

. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
Hmm, going back to your response to my remark in the black coochie thread, isn't it interesting how things that seem so simple can go bad fast???
I gotta go with filbone. Guys ask for the truth then get all butt hurt when they hear it.

Thanks for post Morgan; I thought it was funny and interesting.
Tonight I think I heard my 1000th "I'm not like other guys, I want to please YOU!" from a client. I think I hear that on the overwhelming majority of my calls, which makes them all exactly like other guys.

I smile and reply, "That is just what I need baby!"

I often wonder what these guys think other guys are like. Do they think others just manhandle and rough fuck me until they are satisfied? The truth is, that happens so rarely that it would be an exciting change of pace! Afterward, he could pull my hair back and whisper in my ear, "I'm not like other guys," and I would think about him every time I masturbate.

Guys, next time you want to stick out your chest like Superman and tell a provider, "I'm not like other guys," keep in mind that she has heard it a million times before. You might just want to save that line for a square bitch. If she is a virgin, she might just believe it. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
Lol good to hear from you Morgan but yeah I think that's a line guys feel safe saying to beautiful ladies. I am going to take you up on your offer that the next time I see you so I can pull your hair back and bang the hell out of you- just Joking!!!!
But honestly Morgan you are a beautiful provider I just think guys are in awe with you and perhaps want to affirm with you that they are going to try their best to show you a good time.

Morgan you have to realize you have more of an exotic and higher sex appeal when clients see you- so there approach is going to be different- I doubt very seriously guys would approach you in the same manner that they would approach some pimped out chick on BackPage.
I gotta go with filbone. Guys ask for the truth then get all butt hurt when they hear it.

Thanks for post Morgan; I thought it was funny and interesting. Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
I see your point. What got me about the original post was that it seemed to be ridiculing guys for simply being nice guys, if a little naive.

IMO, the reason guys say "I'm not like other guys" is that there's a stigma attached to johns in our society that makes them out to be predatory, lecherous and many times sadistic people. I think it helps some guys ease their guilt to separate themselves from that stigma. When they say "I'm not like other guys", ultimately they are just looking for confirmation from the woman they're with that she thinks of them as a decent person, and not some dirty pervert.

As for me, I know I'm a dirty pervert and am at peace with it.
keep in mind that she has heard it a million times before. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
You've fucked a million guys?
its better then the "im not psycho or going to kill you", it just makes us wonder about why bring it up in the first place...

Also alot of men seem to think that we do run into assholes on a constant basis, but I guess I may have just been lucky in that case.
You've fucked a million guys? Originally Posted by still-asleep
POTW award
Morgan I thank you for the honesty. If i see you , i will have to tease you on it lol. Perhaps i will say I am like most guys
Sums it up.

I think alot of guys want to reassure us, they are not assholes or show up to appts stinky or short our fee. I think its a comfort thing.

Whenever I hear, "Im not like the other guys", this is what im assuming.

its better then the "im not psycho or going to kill you", it just makes us wonder about why bring it up in the first place...

Also alot of men seem to think that we do run into assholes on a constant basis, but I guess I may have just been lucky in that case. Originally Posted by Alecia
I see your point. What got me about the original post was that it seemed to be ridiculing guys for simply being nice guys, if a little naive.

... When they say "I'm not like other guys", ultimately they are just looking for confirmation from the woman they're with that she thinks of them as a decent person, and not some dirty pervert. Originally Posted by TheBizz

Also alot of men seem to think that we do run into assholes on a constant basis, but I guess I may have just been lucky in that case. Originally Posted by Alecia

ok, if i say something like "hi, i'm pmdelites. i'm into x, y, and z kinds of sessions", then i'm talking about my llikes/dislikes/limits.
if i say something like "hi, i'm pmdelites. i'm not like the other guys." or "i'm much better than other guys" or "i'm kinkier than the other guys" [oh wait, that's The Fetishist's line], then i would say i'm boasting or bragging or attempting to one up the other guys. and probably hoping she agrees with me.

however, i'd rather that SHE [after our consulting is done] tell me i'm not like the other guys, sincerely or not.
that way I'M NOT fishing for compliments or confirmation, SHE'S giving them.
i act, she responds. the proof is in the pudding [or however it was really said]

morgan, is it just the "I'm not like other guys" part?
or do you not like guys saying "I want to please YOU!"???
i know some women dont want that. which is good to know.
If the thread was meant to be humorous, sorry: I didn't get it. I still don't get it. It does seem like ridicule and how can a woman be both a square 'bitch' and a virgin too? Unless we guys... who are not like other guys... only associate with bitches... period.
Dude, I just spit coffee all over my screen! Originally Posted by playaplaya
+1. That is frigging funny.
I think this must be the John version of "Oh my, yor Deek is SOOOOO big!" and that's what Morgan is on about.

At least she's kind, judging from the posts so far, because she doesn't say "I know, baby, you're the only old fat bald hairy pencil dick lame ass excuse for a 3 minute lay I've ever seen". Or, "You want a 3 minute lay, you old limp dick bastard? Well save yourself some money and get 'em by the bag on the chip aisle".

Kinda makes "That is just what I need baby!" seem pretty tame. Almost provider PC.
I guess that means you have a rather large clientele. Would that be called way over the radar? What difference does it make if you interpret his version differently of not being like the other guys? Don't bite the hands that feed you. Maybe your clientele will slim out once a few read your post. Then later on the ones that do tell you that will have more originality.

Just saying.
For some reason, I'm reminded of this:O, I could say I need you,
But then you'd realize
That I want you
Just like a thousand other guys
Who's say they love you
With all the rest f their lies
When all they wanted
Was to touch your face, your hands,
And gaze into your eyes.

If you recognize the lyrics to "Cherish" by The Association, you're showing your age.