No recommendation on a review

I appreciate your reviews and I also think that your opinion is just that YOUR OPINION. It should be respected as such and if anyone (on either end of the spectrum) disagrees then that's THEIR opinion.....
All this fussing, fighting and feuding is just a waste of energy....but I do like the girls wanting to make you feel better.....I think that's your secret ploy....LOL....
Unless a review is totally fictitious so what if you don't give a recommendation. A review is your opinion. Some times even if both people were polite and considerate sometimes if there is no sparks it just happens that way...as long as the e review is accurate I wouldn't have a problem...but that's just me!
The "NO" review is perfectly acceptable if that is truly your feelings..Then all should take it as it is..is just your opinion of the encounter on that day ..Im like others the NO review was fine..but i find your promising to Pay for part of the Room then "Changing your mind" after the fact is wrong...In my opinion thats just a backwards case of BAIT AND SWITCH...And that (IMO) kills any respect you had..You no no better than the ones you complain about..
I can say from several experiences with Daaaaman that he is very fair in his writing of his reviews. I have known him since 2008 and hobbying is his thing. I also know that he hates to give a negative review becuase he does really check into the girls that he sees. He like others always want to have a postive experience and never wants to have to write that it was anything but that.

As far as the texting sham on you who ever you are. We are adults here and you should ack as such. You will hurt more than you fix with that.
daaaaaaman is a long time member of the board and his reviews are a few on ECCIE that I trust when making a decision when seeing a lady. White Knights have no reason to ever PM a fellow hobbyist and giving him grief because of a bad review. If a lady gets a bad review, thats just the way it goes, live and let live. But Daaaman is right, texting and bitching is not needed, we have enough drama to deal with. Keep on writing the reviews Daaaaman, your information and help on ECCIE is much appreciated and respected. My 2 cents worth. Originally Posted by durango95
+100 to this!
I completely agree with Kaci Snow... Daaaaaman was one of the first hobbyists I met when I was brand new. In all the time I've known him...I can't say that he has ever acted in any way less than a perfect gentleman. I have heard him say personally how he dislikes to have to give a no review so I am certain he thought long and hard about his decision when writing this one. To the provider...Again I quote Ms. Snow..."Shame on you."
  • DABOY
  • 12-30-2011, 10:50 PM
daaaaaaman, i am always enjoy reading your reviews. you are one of the best contributors for this site.
  • L.A.
  • 12-31-2011, 03:41 AM
OP has 154 reviews on this site and this was his 4th NO on the recommendation.
I will almost guarantee you that there were a few in the other 150 that he probably would not really recommend so for him to actually write a NO in a review when the other 98% are YES holds quite a bit of weight with me.

I wonder how many more NO recommendations we would give out if we acted like we were giving the recommendation to our hobby buddy in private. I know I've put down "yes" plenty of times (yeah I had over 100 reviews on the other board so don't go there..the 6 I've reviewed on this site I would see again in a heartbeat) when the reality is I would not see that provider again and I would not tell my close hobby buddy to go see her. Unless something has gone really wrong to the point where I felt unsafe, ripped off, cheated, or deceived it would be unlikely for me to give a "NO". Based on OPs 2% of NO recommendations I think he may be of the same mindset.