BOOBIE PARTY - HELL YEAH!!!!!

I AM IN!!!!!

I HOPE The Surgery Goes Well - Feel Free To Call Me If You Need

ANYTHING!!!!! You Can NEVER Have TOO MUCH HELP OR TOO MANY

FRIENDS!!!!!

YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE VIXEN!!!!!

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

LILLY

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR "LILLY EXPERIENCE" LATELY?
Good luck with the surgery girl, and I can't wait to see you ( & everyone else!) again at your party.
Congrats Maxine! I am so glad to have made your acquaintance recently. I would like to attend the "End to End" viewing party. I love Happy Endings!
Love the new avatar pic Reya!!!
I so hope to be there good luck MAx on the surgery
Thanks Roxy! I have a pro digital camera if you and Max wanna take some pix of her new boobies when they are all done and gussied up.

Love the new avatar pic Reya!!! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Sounds like a great idea Reya
oHH BOOBIES ..Mmmmm!!
Hey now! It's Whispers wanting to make it about ENDS! Mine is about BEGININGS! Lol! It's the first thing you see when I'm walking toward you. The END is what you see when I walk away! I will kindly show my ass the door when I'm ready but I'm not even close baby! Lmao!
as one who has been blessed enough to see your *ahem* END as well as your "welcome girls". i will go on record as saying you are the alpha and omega of this hobby world.
i would love to be added to the list.
good luck with the surgery babe, keep us informed. Inquiring minds......
Hey now! It's Whispers wanting to make it about ENDS! Mine is about BEGININGS! Lol! It's the first thing you see when I'm walking toward you. The END is what you see when I walk away! I will kindly show my ass the door when I'm ready but I'm not even close baby! Lmao! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Get someone to snap a pic f you in one of those fanciful hospital gowns that don't cover the back and post it here before getting started,,,,

That will put it all in context with your thread....
Whispers, I will include it on my website next shoot then! Happy?

I would like to see your ass in return though. . . .
Whispers, I will include it on my website next shoot then! Happy?

I would like to see your ass in return though. . . . Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I can try but Budman33 is really against my posting his pics online!
And afterwards we can do a new contest between Marley and me! Haha! JUST KIDDING!! Me thinks y'all gave me " Oho" on that! Lmao!
  • Trip
  • 02-01-2012, 03:21 PM