Russian? Nope...just doesn't work!

Well, anytime I do Russian with someone... I always.. get both boobs together.. hold tight.. with fingers pressing the cock between the hard against my breast bone area.. and when the guy grabs my boobs.. i simply try to jack him off a little in between thrusts... plus offer some major bbbj as soon as that little member appears in front of my wide open mouth... and OMG.. the warmth that explodes... NICE. Originally Posted by Amber Rain

I think I just got rigamortis in my pants.
pilot... that sounded hot as hell... at least she left a great impression on you.

hemiman... i can help you out with that... lol... promise
I'm sure you could.
I consider myself a russian connoisseur lol, as 98% of my reviews end on her boobs. I think it's the hottest thing in the world. The only problem with it is that most massage chicks don't want a facial, and when you're straddling her for russian it's easy to over extend the finish.

But I gotta say, nothing hotter than shooting your load on a pair of pressed together boobs.
I think I need to get a boob job lol
I think I need to get a boob job lol Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101
No. No you don't. Let's leave it at that.
I have HUGE BOOBAGE...ask the BUBBALICIOUS ONE.
and LOVE RUSSIAN.
You will have to have a sherpa to help you climb MY mountains.LOL!
Talking dirty while Russian is HOT.
I may even let you select the firmness and do a reach around or cup your balls softly, or have a small buttplug in your bottom so that while you are moving, it softly stimulates your prostate like a gossamir finger delicately throbbing inside of you.
I think I need to get a boob job lol Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101
If your showcase is correct you should have more than ample cleavage. And I'm sure plenty of guys around here will help you practice.

Myself, I agree with some of the others on here in that it's fun, and I love the BBBJ on top action , and yes the ability to talk dirty while getting it. But I can't remember the last time I finished that way.

Actually wait, i can, it was around 20 years ago with a girl who insisted that my first load of the night be spread across her chest. ahhhhh memories.
Never really had good russian. Hope to change that in the future.
Again Master.. come see me.. lol
I can not do russian mine are not big enuff for that! that sucks!!!!! heheheeeeeeee!
Uh Brandee!!! Take it from me you do quite well without Russian jus sayin
Again Master.. come see me.. lol Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I plan on it.
I can not do russian mine are not big enuff for that! that sucks!!!!! heheheeeeeeee! Originally Posted by Brandee69
Where there is a will there is a way. I'm sure you and a patient client can figure out something.
Haven't met Amber, but plan to - intelligent, fun responses. Technique sounds about perfect. As for what's lame or not, I like the old wag that sex is only dirty when someone else is having it. To each his own. Hope to see you soon AR - if you are still doing the FnG, please PM me.